Analyze this, meditation in this

Unregistered

Analyze this, meditation in this

Dear Sheriff Scott Israel,
    Dear good Deputies and the other few,

I augur you and the Command Staff that you have selected, the best health, peace, love to you and those who surround you. Same for the Deputies who day in and day out try to make a positive difference in the life they touch. May you have the strength, humility and the wisdom to continue doing what is right for our society, despite of the adversarial low level politicking. May you be protected from our own imperfect human nature and the ONE who make every heart continue to beat, may He keep you away from evil doers and slanderers.

Thank you for standing tall at the church meeting after the Signal 33 that unfortunately ended the life of Gregory F. We heard you clarifying and correcting with respect to the family: "he was not sitting!".

I know that this post will be replied by those same slanderers who will only fear when the flames filled mouth of the abyss opens under their feet. When they reach that place, their companions shall be a monstrous human like figure, distorted by the protruding deformities of their head. Unnatural hands and nails, merciless eyes like fiery charcoals. They will wish to wake up, but that will be their eternal reality, that will be their everlasting retribution, because the rejected the good path and decided to enjoy deeds of wickedness, they enjoyed and celebrated spilling innocent blood (in the literal sense and character wise).

Go on, comment, reply, slander, go on spill blood, go ahead pave your road to the place of torment. I hope and wish more for your reconsideration, reflection and life changing meditation, but as difficult as it's for a hardened criminals to change their ways, so it's difficult for an evil hearted person to change.

Wish me all the bad you might want, reply with vile comments, but when you mess with good people, when you mess with HIS people, your problem is not with me. You become cursed.

Unregistered
    Another bible thumper. That was very touching and original.....not. By the way, follow the laws and behave like a civilized human being and things like this "tragic" event will not happen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another bible thumper. That was very touching and original.....not. By the way, follow the laws and behave like a civilized human being and things like this "tragic" event will not happen.
    Trumper, trumper, not thumper. When the wall is built you won't be here Quran thumper. Rather Bible thumper and not like you Quran thumper.

Unregistered
    Good people won't go to heaven. Forgiven, repented people will.

Excellent point the last reply.

Unregistered
    Good people won't go to heaven. Forgiven, repented people will.

Excellent point the last reply.
    I will not comment on this. I'm just hungry and I want turkey and ice cream cones!

Unregistered
    Trumper, trumper, not thumper. When the wall is built you won't be here Quran thumper. Rather Bible thumper and not like you Quran thumper.
    Yup! That ain't no Christian church they were at. If there were chandeliers made out of bones anywhere those folks got cursed voodoo style suckers. Maybe I'll stop by and get a little voodoo dolly of the sheriff and some big pins. If they were at a make shift mosque at least they're getting their 72 nine-year-olds I mean "virgins". No church or synagogue that represents the one true God of Abraham (yes, we share the same God) allows its members to spew curses. The initial evil poster is a cast-out and is not a man or woman of God. That poster is a filthy pig.

Unregistered
    The original poster is a great guy or gal. If he or she is a filthy pig, you are a pig rotten to your bone marrow. Not even your mom likes you and I am sure you are in your 7th divorce. Unable to find companion.

Unregistered
    Yup! That ain't no Christian church they were at. If there were chandeliers made out of bones anywhere those folks got cursed voodoo style suckers. Maybe I'll stop by and get a little voodoo dolly of the sheriff and some big pins. If they were at a make shift mosque at least they're getting their 72 nine-year-olds I mean "virgins". No church or synagogue that represents the one true God of Abraham (yes, we share the same God) allows its members to spew curses. The initial evil poster is a cast-out and is not a man or woman of God. That poster is a filthy pig.
    I need no defending! Thank you though, whoever you are.

I am the original poster, I retired, but I am heavily involved in the campaign and in doing what is right. I would like to know who are you to say what I am or what I am not.

Maybe, I met you before going in retirement. You sound like the real deal, you are more outcasts than anybody and an empty hearted poor soul.

If you are not a coward and you wish to have a chat call me: 305-503-0846.

Unregistered

I am the original poster, I retired, but I am heavily involved in the campaign and in doing what is right. I would like to know who are you to say what I am or what I am not.

Maybe, I met you before going in retirement. You sound like the real deal, you are more outcasts than anybody and an empty hearted poor soul.

Call me!!!! 867-5309

Jenny

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I don't know you or your black soul. No child of God insults like that. You are a fraud. You are no brother of mine in LEO or Christ. But you do exhibit the nastiness that demonstrate you represent this Sheriff.
    Bon chans with your campaign. Wave your sign to this, move moun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbNZ-WapjP0