Citizens over Politics the Facebook page
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Citizens over Politics the Facebook page

Check out our page for more information about the BSO mess. Very soon the county will be shocked with the information we have about Scottie. Stand by.

Unregisteredhowmany

How many

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check out our page for more information about the BSO mess. Very soon the county will be shocked with the information we have about Scottie. Stand by.
    And with the 5 people that read it, I'm sure it will change the minds of 900,000 registered voters. I mean, think about it, it worked in the primary. 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhowmany View Post
    And with the 5 people that read it, I'm sure it will change the minds of 900,000 registered voters. I mean, think about it, it worked in the primary. 😂😂😂😂😂
    Only 15% of libtards voted. Since you're an ignorant and clueless how Facebook works,When you're an administrator of a page you get a detailed report of how many views, clicks, reaches and likes that page gets daily and that information is only shared with the administrator. We aren't shut down Stephen. We are working but we don't have to tell your sorry fat azz of every move we make. Enjoy your pathetic position kissing the smelly azz of you boss cause you ain't going to be there long. All those thousands of votes for Jules, Jim and Willie were anti- Israel votes. There's more and they will vote. Remember, only 15% voted. Bye Felicia.

Unregistered

COPS page on Face Book

Two signal 20's running it, GM (gilligan) & GK (Berky's friend)

Sheriff Israel is an amazing Leader doing an amazing Job.

Our Sheriff puts G-D first, and he is running the agency, he cleaned up a huge mess from deputy lamberty

Thank you Sheriff Israel, I am so proud to be on your Team

RHM, TRB

Unregistered

Stephen get a LIFE!

Keep telling yourself that! Keep drinking the kool-aid the best has yet to come! I thought you and GK were good friends did he figure out what a lying pos you are, tossed you to the curb? Remember Karma Greenbie! Sooner or later it will get your fat ass! 😂

Unregistered

The only Signal 20's work at the PSB!

Unregistered
    We will not rest!

Unregistered
    I hope you are right. Scottie needs to go!

Unregistered
    His people are leaving him actually.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His people are leaving him actually.

They were never with him dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast