x48s BOLOs, Silver Alerts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

x48s BOLOs, Silver Alerts

This I guy Gaston either has not a lot of stuff to do, or he just sits all day thinking of shit to come up with. Now every BOLOS is a 'All units x48'. Where I work there is a BOLO every 3 seconds from S12 petty stuff, I work crashes back to back, now I have to stop everything I'm doing and say x4. Otherwise they tell the Sgt and TWS that you didn't acknowledge the BOLO. This place keeps getting better and better. Thanks for the common sense, idiots.

Unregistered
    Do your job and quit whining, if it was your grandpa you'd want people to listen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do your job and quit whining, if it was your grandpa you'd want people to listen.
    Typical brass response, retard. No wonder this place is ran by people who never worked the road nowadays. If it was my grandpa, then I would let him realize that he is going to a nursing home.

Let's give a bolo for a missing dog, mine ran away 2 weeks ago and I would like people to listen.

Unregistered
    You really think that because we say x4 we actually listen to it. We have become a repetitive mummy. No one pays attention since it happens every 2 minutes.

Maybe if I heard officer down then yes, I would definitely pay attention.

Unregistered
    Keep an eye out for a white 2005 Buick with Florida tag and an old guy driving.

Thanks in advance!

Unregistered
    Keep an eye out for a white 2005 Buick with Florida tag and an old guy driving.

Thanks in advance!
    All units x48?

Unregistered
    All units x48?
    Because the hallwalkers dont have the balls to tell the media we are in dire straights / the vacancy rate in our troop is closer to 50 percent when you factor in the positions eliminated by the legislature a few years ago. The folks in the i ory tower dont hVe any idea what goes on out here.

Unregistered
    I don't know why they say all units, I'm the only one out for 2 counties. They should say, Super Unit x48? And I'm out now here in 2 weeks, hopefully they have someone in mind to cover my shift. Otherwise they will say NO UNITS X48?

THANKS GASTON, ANOTHER GREAT IDEA FROM THE COMM CENTER

Unregistered
    You really think that because we say x4 we actually listen to it. We have become a repetitive mummy. No one pays attention since it happens every 2 minutes.
    Where's the thumbs up button!

Unregistered

Smile

Started years ago with all the new computers and tracking. Management, Budget and Manpower. It all came from above. Ah, 10-6 S4 was mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast