Here Go Again Folks

Unregistered

Here Go Again Folks

Well get ready FTO's the friends and family hiring package just got super sized. Get your patience ready and watch who you document unsatisfactory, it could adversely affect you future. Smile and buy them lunch daily, show them the ropes and not the door.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well get ready FTO's the friends and family hiring package just got super sized. Get your patience ready and watch who you document unsatisfactory, it could adversely affect you future. Smile and buy them lunch daily, show them the ropes and not the door.
    So sad but so true!! How far the Apple has fallen from the trees...

Unregistered

AD's Kid

So sad but so true!! How far the Apple has fallen from the trees...

Where they sent the AD's kid? Did he get a HQ position already? He's probably the best qualifiedoffice for the new squad of 1 they created to tackle something they think that might be coming but hasn't arrived yet but it's federally granted for the next 10 years. Who knows if he gets that job done well after he finds out what he's doing and who's he doing it for, he might be appointed the next AD to replace his Father who replaced his Daddy who replaced his great granddaddy who replaced his great great granddaddy who replaced his great great great granddaddy who replaced his great great great great great etc.'s grandads wife's cousins cheating wife's brother. The MDPD cest pool of, I am glad my son chose to work at Solid Waste, I am so proud of him.

Let's just make sure he wears his body Cam like the rest of us.

Unregistered
    Let me guess, all the family members got assigned to NW, and Midwest. The closest friends to Kendall, and Hammocks. The poor military veterans with none of the above to NS, Cutler Ridge, and Intracoastal.

Unregistered
    Guys give the kid a chance. He was sent to intracoastal.

Unregistered
    He has a new car waiting for him, and a cushy tacti-cool position as soon as he is off fto.

Unregistered
    He'll be there less than a year, or off the road asap.

Unregistered
    He'll be there less than a year, or off the road asap.
    You may be right. Until then though, give him a chance.