Wtf!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!

Unregistered

Wtf!

Troop L golden child has a transfer to CVE?

Unregistered

Stop trying to stir things up.

Why don't you just grow some and go ask him yourself his reason for transferring. Golden Child? I don't think so, he works harder than anyone, does the stuff no one else wants to do, and is constantly the subject of everyone's jealous gossip! I have emailed him in the middle of the night and received a reply within minutes. He never tells anyone "no" anytime you ask him for help. Go get a life!

Unregistered

Pout and Transfer

The Golden Boy got kicked back to the road by GHQ. His buddies RC and KS couldn't save him. They tried to hide him, but GHQ caught on. The last place TM wants to be is on the road and many have heard him say so. Guess he thinks he can sit in the office all day with Gove in CVE. His nickname is Janitor cause he dresses like one.

Unregistered
    He is saying no all the time now. Won't help anyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is saying no all the time now. Won't help anyone.
    Would you? Some jealous asshat decided to cry to Tallahassee. Is there something in the water in that district? We lost our slicktops for 6 years because another ass mad at the world complained to Tallahassee.

To whoever *****ed to GHQ, answer this: Is your life so miserable in a district with 1 road to worry about, plentiful 208 and supervisors that for the most part are willing to help you out instead of break it off in you that you had to complain about something so petty to make yourself feel better? I don't get it. You were probably here in the Ramil/Guzman days. You can't honestly say this isn't 100 times better.

Unregistered
    Would you? Some jealous asshat decided to cry to Tallahassee. Is there something in the water in that district? We lost our slicktops for 6 years because another ass mad at the world complained to Tallahassee.

To whoever *****ed to GHQ, answer this: Is your life so miserable in a district with 1 road to worry about, plentiful 208 and supervisors that for the most part are willing to help you out instead of break it off in you that you had to complain about something so petty to make yourself feel better? I don't get it. You were probably here in the Ramil/Guzman days. You can't honestly say this isn't 100 times better.
    Maybe the person that complained did so because they didn't get the captains spot.

Unregistered
    Maybe the person that complained did so because they didn't get the captains spot.
    Nope just a trooper working for his 3% high risk who was tired of seeing TM get 3% for wearing jeans and tennis shoes. Be a trooper or demote and be a civilian.

Unregistered
    Nope just a trooper working for his 3% high risk who was tired of seeing TM get 3% for wearing jeans and tennis shoes. Be a trooper or demote and be a civilian.
    Huh. I wonder if that same Trooper complained to GHQ when Ramil took Purser and made him report directly to the Troop Commander with no real functions (Although, I think "computers and technology" is what the official title was and the fact that he just so happened to be running his scam out of the Troop L building at the same time was just a coincidence)

Unregistered

Kipp Speyer

The way Kip Speyer and Todd F. Speyer operate are a disgrace, just in my personal opinion - since use of names are not a violation of terms of use.

Unregistered

Shut up!

You are probably the one that does 3% of the work and 97% of the *****ing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast