Someone must teach Lisa Costillo para military organization etiquette. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Castillo confifential license plate scandal

Sheisbeing investigated for habing a confodenti leo tag on her nso vehicle. How stupid. Fdle already issued warnings to bso about this she is a loser zero.eliminatethis useless position. What does she do?

Unregistered
    Since when BSO is a law enforcement Agency? Give me a break. BTW I'm hungry feed me 😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheisbeing investigated for habing a confodenti leo tag on her nso vehicle. How stupid. Fdle already issued warnings to bso about this she is a loser zero.eliminatethis useless position. What does she do?
    And BSO has done nothing she still is racking up hundreds in unpaid tolls. My understanding is Appel lets her change the tags out monthly so they don't get too much attention.

Unregisteredsgesalady

She just doesn't get it

My advice to anyone who she attempts to engage in a conversation. Make believe you're paying attention to her, then wait about 30 seconds and make believe you have a phone call. Put your cellphone up to your ear and start having a conversation with the phantom person on the other end. Or, try this one, it works for me every time. If I see her coming, I put my phone on speed dial and put it on my lap, then I hit my office number and answer my own phone call.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're a moron. Just go look at her car in the PSB lot. She has a yellow sheriff tag, not a confidential tag.

Unregistered

Castillo digrace

Quote Originally Posted by unregisteredteacherass View Post
    we have read numerous posts on here about lisa castillo and her narcissistic behavior. First, about all of her accomplishments and achievements, of course that's coming from her. Many more to list, but that's not the purpose of this post. She obviously has no experience on how to act when accompanying a leader. When the leader of an organization enters a venue, regardless of what venue it is, you never enter side by side with that leader. The focus of attention should always be on the leader, not a staff member. But, this is the insecurity that has plagued lisa castillo throughout her life. Always trying to prove she is somebody. When sheriff israel is at an event and she is there, she always has to be part of his introduction. I have watched col kinsey, jimmy poland, and russ diperna and other command staff members as they always take a back seat roll when the sheriff is present. Lisa on the other hand always has to be seen with the sheriff. And, not only does she try to steal his thunder by her physical presence, her mouth dominates the audience like a dj's music plays in a nightclub. My suggestion, glue her to the stairs, like spanky did to the baby in the little rascals. Then, take the mask from the movie "silence of the lambs", that was on hannibal lecter and strap it tight on lisa's face. This should do the trick, temporarily!!
    fil the ethics complaint

UnregisteredJOE FRIDAY.

Premeir bounce and slide ethics complaint

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you're a moron. Just go look at her car in the psb lot. She has a yellow sheriff tag, not a confidential tag.
    you have been duped.
    Dtailed in a lawsuit
    who has benn getting kick backs from a boune house company it is detailed in a lawsuit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredJOE FRIDAY. View Post
    you have been duped.
    Dtailed in a lawsuit
    who has benn getting kick backs from a boune house company it is detailed in a lawsuit.
    Spell check, Moron!! Spell check

Unregistered
    I see the Sheriff and I get hungry!!! Feed us Scott!!!😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    We are hungry! But thanks to BSO we can eat!!! Feed us Scottie! Feed us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12