Thank you PBA for excellent negotiations! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Word is all or most of the cadets in the academy signed up for FOP not PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is all or most of the cadets in the academy signed up for FOP not PBA
    Quit trying to stir the pot for no reason. Fact is cadets from every class join both unions. Who cares as long as they join one of them and have protection when they need it. The grass is never greener on the other side.

Unregistered
    Quit trying to stir the pot for no reason. Fact is cadets from every class join both unions. Who cares as long as they join one of them and have protection when they need it. The grass is never greener on the other side.
    Lol! Can you please explain the protection the PBA provides? That is hilarious. PBA provides protection if it benefits them. That is leftover from the turd MM days and carries on today. PBA would sell you out for a ham sandwich if it meant they might be black balled from some Position they seek.

Unregistered
    You got that right !!!

Unregistered
    im not sure why im actually part of the pba...i know that they won't represent me for crap if i needed them...

Unregistered
    If you think you could do any better then maybe you should be part of the solution. I bet you never even attended any of the negotiations. Must be nice to feel entitled and have everything handed to you instead of working for it. Next you'll be kneeling for the national anthem to protest a good contract.

Unregistered
    If you think you could do any better then maybe you should be part of the solution. I bet you never even attended any of the negotiations. Must be nice to feel entitled and have everything handed to you instead of working for it. Next you'll be kneeling for the national anthem to protest a good contract.

You must be a PBA rep, and your kneeling comment only compliments your ignorant way of thinking. One has nothing to do with the other. Its like comparing PBA leadership to a functional unit; apples and oranges brother. On the other hand, I am part of the solution, I pay my dues, as well as hundreds of others for the PBA to do its job. So please, stop mentioning the kneeling before the anthem, because it just makes you look worse than you already are.

Unregistered
    Here is your PBA coverage. If you clearly violated an order youre on your own. If you made a mistake, youre on your own but you might get a return call. If you didnt do anything wrong, you will get some general advise about the IA process. There will be no fighting for you no matter what. PBA dues are the same as tossing your money out the window. If you shoot someone you will at least get a PBA lawyer that will still have the PBAs best interest ahead of yours. Save your money or go to fop.

Unregistered
    Here is your PBA coverage. If you clearly violated an order youre on your own. If you made a mistake, youre on your own but you might get a return call. If you didnt do anything wrong, you will get some general advise about the IA process. There will be no fighting for you no matter what. PBA dues are the same as tossing your money out the window. If you shoot someone you will at least get a PBA lawyer that will still have the PBAs best interest ahead of yours. Save your money or go to fop.
    or just hire your own lawyer. the dept knows the game, and they know that getting sued for unfair practices is not something they can afford, nor would they like the press. they know a pba lawyer won't take it to that level...but get an attorney that hates the city...different story!

Unregistered
    If you ever had to use the PBA for anything, you are in trouble. I switched and went to the FOP and I have asked them a few questions the last couple of years. At least they answer my questions. More than I can say the PBA ever did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast