Raja Yuca's legacy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Raja Yuca's legacy

It's sad that where ever Hialeah cops go they are looked down upon and judged based on one mans dastardly deed....JM jr has forever given Hialeah officers the reputation of being the most corrupt cops in Dade county....Raaaaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuucaa!!

Jesse Sr.

Are You Guys Hiring?

He has brought disgrace to the entire family name!
    Every time a potential employer googles my name Jr. & his teenage girl escapade pops up, then the inevitable rejection letter. So far the best offer I've had is working security for Presidente Supermarket

Unregistered

Yuca y Perico

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Sr. View Post
    He has brought disgrace to the entire family name!
    Every time a potential employer googles my name Jr. & his teenage girl escapade pops up, then the inevitable rejection letter. So far the best offer I've had is working security for Presidente Supermarket
    Hey Sr. you could always go back to selling drugs with your brother, maybe you can even bring our chief in on it like you guys did in the 80s at the Sector One stash house where you guys would protect the square grouper while they cooled down. Bet you thought that was a closely guarded secret huh? Remember everyone talks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's sad that where ever Hialeah cops go they are looked down upon and judged based on one mans dastardly deed....JM jr has forever given Hialeah officers the reputation of being the most corrupt cops in Dade county....Raaaaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuucaa!!

Oh yeah I know about this issue.... This is the one issue that absolutely nobody gives a s-h-i-t about.....

Unregistered
    Oh yeah I know about this issue.... This is the one issue that absolutely nobody gives a s-h-i-t about.....
    Of course you don't give ashit! Incompetent cowardly cops with zero standards normally don't.

Unregistered
    Of course you don't give ashit! Incompetent cowardly cops with zero standards normally don't.

Chico pero esta pajara loca obsesionada y enamorada de JM tiene tremendo temperamento..... Yo voy a hablar con JM para que te llene esa garganta de leche y estes de nuevo contenta pajarraca emplumada 🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Just a Reader

Get over it

You people are fu@king obsessed with this guy. Get over it and get a life! If you don't like him tell him to his face or shut it and move on. Cojone!

Unregistered
    All you coming in defense of Raja Yuca and cops like you are the reason why law enforcement is in the mess that it's in. You people don't care what corrupt cops do to citizens as long as you can get your free cuban coffee at Chicos and wear your uniform shirts that are one size to small so you look like you actually got muscles. You people are why everyone hates the police, than you cry like little b*tches when the citizens don't care if we have our benefits taken away.

Unregistered
    All you coming in defense of Raja Yuca and cops like you are the reason why law enforcement is in the mess that it's in. You people don't care what corrupt cops do to citizens as long as you can get your free cuban coffee at Chicos and wear your uniform shirts that are one size to small so you look like you actually got muscles. You people are why everyone hates the police, than you cry like little b*tches when the citizens don't care if we have our benefits taken away.

Ok so according to you, we should keep whining about Raja Yuca forever and all a sudden that mess that you're talking about will automatically dissapear and the bright citizen of this city will love us to death the same way you love and are obssessed with your Raja Yuca, and the citizens will also start caring so much when police benefits are taking away and will defend us.

Sigue soñando pajarraca estupida y bruta y casate con tu Raja Yuca para que las dos jueguen a las espaditas todos los dias y se rajen una yuca cada media hora.

Que estupides tan increible tiene esta yegua en su mente 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

Unregistered
    I have to call it the way it is. Hialeah is a third world police department comprised of low class Cuban immigrants who have no balls and no ethics.
    Medicare fraud, Insurance fraud, Identity fraud, stealing electric, stealing cable...you name it and the Cubans are doing it. So why would a little case of pedophilia among officers matter to them?? And to watch there MO is embarrassing! A minimum 4 units before they work up the courage to get out of their vehicles to confront granny over her broken tail light, EVERY TIME. I have never seen so many pu ssies permeating an entire department.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast