"AD" Involving Sgt - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

The Meds made me do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would your opinion change if you knew this?
    - She actually fired 2 shots! That's a hell of an AD
    - She never called it in
    - She tried patching up the door
    - When GIU arrived she refused to open the door and speak with anyone
    - She tried to cover herself by saying she had no idea what's going on because she is taking meds (aka she's a 43)

So like I said earlier... arrest and fire!
    Well of course she was shooting at the Pokemon monsters invading her apartment.

Unregistered
    Just like he did last time. Oh wait, he's never done that. Ever. Don't be such a dumb ass. Race has nothing to do with this.
    I agree that race has nothing to do with it, but unfortunately race is often made an issue. Also, while Obama can't order a police officer to be arrested, he has been quick to send the DOJ to certain cities. Just look at Ferguson, a good shoot and the officer was forced to resign and they brought in the DOJ.

Unregistered
    She ****ed up plain and simple. She had an AD. They happen. No big deal. Report it take the dar and move on. Let it serve as a lesson to us all. This isn't the old days. Don't try to hide stuff. 17's AD etc. I would rather take the write up or even booted out of the bureau then loose my job and maybe even my freedom. She's going to get fired and probably 39'ed. For trying to cover / no report it.

Unregistered

He Just Started "Tulsa"

Just like he did last time. Oh wait, he's never done that. Ever. Don't be such a dumb ass. Race has nothing to do with this.
    There's been a couple already indicted even in Florida, but just look at the first one in Tulsa. Sub failing to comply, reaching for something after numerous commands. If we remember this scenario in many trainings have all been shoot or be shot. All have been QRU, let's remember the City Of MIami female cop that did the same couple years back during the Miami Cop Killing Spree like the Media and Politicians kept saying. Her guy reached back for his cell phone and he was shot dead. What's the difference now, difference is Oama, Hilary, and everything that's wrong with this country. God help us and keep us from this persecution.

Unregistered

Really just look around

She ****ed up plain and simple. She had an AD. They happen. No big deal. Report it take the dar and move on. Let it serve as a lesson to us all. This isn't the old days. Don't try to hide stuff. 17's AD etc. I would rather take the write up or even booted out of the bureau then loose my job and maybe even my freedom. She's going to get fired and probably 39'ed. For trying to cover / no report it.

Listen in this day in age all those who hide stuff, lie, cheat, and steal around here don't get reprimanded, written up, suspended, or fired. They go hide away under ROD cover where folks can't see them and after several months and years they show up in uniform or with gold on the badge. If Mango Hill was a no issue, this AD incident is a fart in the wind.

If all those fake 18's and all them BS OT 27's were swept under the rugs. This Supervisor will be our next director.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12