Again! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Again!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many cases we had already on deputies on details violations? Even Scott's bodyguard! This administration is a mess!

*6 cases so far and counting.

Unrelentless

Angry Shoulda been smart

You knew Lt. Rimjob and Capt. Butlick from D-8 had it out for you dude. You should have known these two mental midgets would watch you to the ends of the earth laying in wait for you to make a mistake so they could drop a dime on you. You gave this one to them.

Unregistered
    If this was a one shot deal, then yes, he could have been targeted...but this idiot did it over and over again. He deserved it.

Unregistered
    Who is Lt. Rimjob? There are two Pompano tool LT.'s out there.
    Was Ivan the "Sgt. Bigmouth" that they were always talking about in the Pompano thread?

Unregistered
    Brim looooow, brim chaaaariot. Comin forth to carry me in custody....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is Lt. Rimjob? There are two Pompano tool LT.'s out there.
    Was Ivan the "Sgt. Bigmouth" that they were always talking about in the Pompano thread?
    I warrantee you that his so called close best friends deputies, those who got favors, those who had the power to convince one way or another, those are the merciless SOBs commenting here. I would only wish him to be encouraged and be strong with his family. If indeed made that mistake, he will have his trial. Stop condemning the man here idiots.

I will not diminish the man in his hardest times. He has some good that can be mentioned here too.

Shameful the cannibalism here. Hyenas, piranhas and wolves. Some of us are lions.

Unregistered
    Nice mugshot. I've seen better looking heads of lettuce!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12