Again!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Again!

Unregistered

Again!

Sheriff's sergeant accused of falsifying work hours, suspeded without pay
    Ivan Roiz
    Broward Sheriff’s Sgt. I. R. was arrested Thursday after investigators say he falsified work hours for an off-duty detail at a Weston homeowner’s association. (Broward Sheriff's Office/Courtesy)
    Rebeca Piccardo Rebeca PiccardoContact Reporter
    Sun Sentinel

Unregistered
    Nice going douche larouche!

Unregistered
    Honestly, did any of these clowns every stop to think about the consequences of their actions?

Cops filling out false ot slips. Jailers bringing in contraband to inmates inside the jail, etc.

Is any of this crap really worth the small chump change to ruin one's entire career and livelihood????

Unregistered
    Nice mugshot. Looks like Smelvin J Poindexter!! LOL!!!!!!

Unregistered
    When you have a boss like Scott what can you expect? Honesty? Integrity?

Unregistered
    Remember, we scraped "Integrity" off of everything when Israel came over.

This clown is an idiot. Throw it all away for a grand??????

Unregistered

One of his best friends in Pompano

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you have a boss like Scott what can you expect? Honesty? Integrity?
    BULL!
    DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!
    Don't you dare to put any of these on our great Sheriff

The reality is that we will always be a reflection of society. The polygraph, the psychological and all that minimize the risks, but we are just that a reflection. We come from society, we don't come from another planet. We are humans and some people make mistakes. Don't be judging the man, before he has a day in court. Nobody is entirely bad, nobody is entirely good.

Don't be so quick to make firewood of a fallen tree. We don't even know all the facts. We know well, how the media salivates for any of us to fall in the negative side of tracks. Even if the man did wrong, he deserves some dignity and respect as a man. You are probably one of his friends in Pompano. One of those cliques, one of those two faces as$ kis$ers. One of his best friends sitting by his desk, talking about other Deputies behind their backs and here you are merciless. Don't complain when life repays you with divorces, inability to find a good woman, because not even a snake would sleep with your kind.

I bet you that if this ia true, there were more guys doing this.

At least Sheriff Scott Israel doesn't muzzle his investigative units, unlike YOU Al Lamdirty. Your main I.A. guy was dirty. I can't believe that you are still commenting here! MedioFondo too.

Unregistered
    Truest post.

Sometimes the closest Sergeant's friends are the first ones to destroy them behind their backs. I have see it many times.

Those who go to the office, call or email to complain on other Deputies. Those are the first ones to criticize behind their backs and destroy their character.

There are some conniving M-effers in Pompano. Don't believe everything you hear. Go to the source.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truest post.

Sometimes the closest Sergeant's friends are the first ones to destroy them behind their backs. I have see it many times.

Those who go to the office, call or email to complain on other Deputies. Those are the first ones to criticize behind their backs and destroy their character.

There are some conniving M-effers in Pompano. Don't believe everything you hear. Go to the source.

Sure. I bet these charges are all totally bogus. LOL!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    How many cases we had already on deputies on details violations? Even Scott's bodyguard! This administration is a mess!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast