Q&A With 124 Version 2.0 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered

No way

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Yes..... Really.

None of the who is who will ever say. But I got my invite from MM the great investigator. He probably will tell you. He certainly knows and has attended.
    Would you really expect someone to come out and say "yes, I engage in cross-dressing, and other fetishes which society would label me for.... also, please vote for me, I keep my private time sexual fetishes out of my mind while I am on the public clock, and in no way does it affect me, nor my co-workers, all of whom have the same secret indulgences...'

This only keeps getting more unbelievable. Who was the Sheriff who did the investigations into this?

Unregistered
    I read these forums from time to time. I finally got caught up. This past week has been off the wall. From accusations, to creepiness, to awkwardness, to mispelled words, and to confusing. Can we reel it in a bit for the sake of reason and reading.

Unregistered
    I read these forums from time to time. I finally got caught up. This past week has been off the wall. From accusations, to creepiness, to awkwardness, to mispelled words, and to confusing. Can we reel it in a bit for the sake of reason and reading.
    Welcome to Hendry County!

Actually that is a bit unfair. True. But unfair.

Welcome to the New World Order.

Think it is a joke?

Keep repeating that it is a lie! Eventually you and only you will believe it.

That's what Steve would do.

Unregistered
    So how are the meetings going in the woods at the attorneys campsite for who's who in Hendry County?

You have to be invited. I think I was probably the only one in history that turned it down.

Running around in the woods men dressed as women and women dressed as men is messed up.

One big happy family, leaving your titles (and self respect / ethics) at the gate.

No wonder there are secret meetings going on in town behind closed doors. There isn't time or a place to do it in the camp meeting.

Maybe Raoul could do an expose'
    Someone really went there meaning bringing activity like this 'out'. Where can I see the picture who is in the pictures. This is for real?

Unregistered

Can you remain silent and stay away more time from time? Please sit in the corner and listen, adults are speaking. "We" thank you for taking your valuable, person of reason self time to read adults discussing contemporary issues of relevance and interest.

Is there not a bus on 29 you can walk in front of and find something purposeful to do?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567