Q&A With 124 Version 2.0 - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Take the plea!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can SW afford his own personal lawyer and pay for Archers too? Oh wait. HCSO is likely paying for both. No doubt. Smh
    Archer are you ready to turn States Witness against Steve as yet. I read another post earlier telling you to do something right for once and work with the state to save your butt ( no pun intended). Steve is only with you to make sure you don't tell what you really have on him. Think it over the offer won't be there for long.

Unregistered
    Perhaps Al needs to remind them all about the three "Feasance" rules.

A) Malfeasance
    B) Misfeasance
    C) Nonfeasance

Additionally whereas the Sheriff has a bit more latitude having a taxpayers funded attorney defend his actions, once charged that should go out the door like Archers case.

Not to mention that since Archer has andis still working (why? Accreditation?) every single case he and his associates touch is out the door.

Hope the taxpayers also realize that they are also going to be responsible for the damages, awards, costs, of all instances except for punitive which of course they are personally responsible for.

Big money that Hendry doesn't have or need to be paying out.

Unregistered
    Apparently I nailed that one. I expected something to happen at the next court date, but not this quickly. Based on Steve's ridiculous support of Archer so far, I have to guess that Steve is wrapped up knee deep in that same mess. We shall see!

Going back to the hit and run incident, I've heard in recent days that Steve is carrying around a document that he claims exonerates him of the allegations that he covered up it up. Steve promised to post that proof on Facebook, but has yet to do so. If that document actually cleared him, he would have already plastered it all over social media and been demanding an apology from WINK News. The bottom line is that the document is dated after the little girl's attorney notified the SAO of the incident, at which point the SAO had to request the report. That report was closed by the Lieutenent on Spetember 23rd. The SAO didn't request the report from the HCSO until late October. The document Steve is carrying around and showing people in person will sink him ship of the dates are still on it, so I'm sure he has redacted those dates. Don't fall for his continued lying and BS in reference to that situation.

Unregistered
    Apparently I nailed that one. I expected something to happen at the next court date, but not this quickly. Based on Steve's ridiculous support of Archer so far, I have to guess that Steve is wrapped up knee deep in that same mess. We shall see!

Going back to the hit and run incident, I've heard in recent days that Steve is carrying around a document that he claims exonerates him of the allegations that he covered up it up. Steve promised to post that proof on Facebook, but has yet to do so. If that document actually cleared him, he would have already plastered it all over social media and been demanding an apology from WINK News. The bottom line is that the document is dated after the little girl's attorney notified the SAO of the incident, at which point the SAO had to request the report. That report was closed by the Lieutenent on Spetember 23rd. The SAO didn't request the report from the HCSO until late October. The document Steve is carrying around and showing people in person will sink him ship of the dates are still on it, so I'm sure he has redacted those dates. Don't fall for his continued lying and BS in reference to that situation.

Like the letter from Devon Land who wrote a recommendation for employment in general, and Whidden ran around town convincing everyone that it was a recommendation for Sheriff? Well if it's like that letter, then it's nothing to see.

Only in his mind.... Only in his mind....

Unregistered
    Like the letter from Devon Land who wrote a recommendation for employment in general, and Whidden ran around town convincing everyone that it was a recommendation for Sheriff? Well if it's like that letter, then it's nothing to see.

Only in his mind.... Only in his mind....
    Walking Small has systematically betrayed and replaced all those in his administration who tried to warn him about his stupidity and replaced them all with his cronies and yes-men , all of whom are equally incompetent and crookedly underhanded in their dealings with citizens and subordinates. He is so easily manipulated by Mumbles and more-so by Super D. Looks like the fool has finally put the noose around his own neck. Watch how fast his loyal inner circle of snakes slither away for their own sake. His endless litany of lies will be his own undoing

Unregistered
    Ladies and gentlemen, your sheriff has stooped to a new all time low. Apparently under the advise of his attorney or in response to me calling him out for his BS, Steve has finally figured out that the document he's showing people to exonerate himself on the hit and run cover up is actually the decisive evidence that will convict him. Now for his new low. Steve is now approaching certain deputies and trying to coerce them into the recollection that he told them to write a warrant request on the hit and run and send it to the SAO and promising them that there will be no dicipline for forgetting to do as he asked.

Deputies, if you were in any way peripherally involved in that investigation DO NOT fall to his pressure and let him drag you down with him. Stand up and respectfully do the right thing. When FDLE comes for him he will absolutely run you over with the bus, back up and run you over again.

If you need an a example, look at Archer. Steve improperly left him on duty while charged with a crime, paid for his attorney, and even sent him to a month long leadership course promising him that he's the future of the HCSO administration. Look at him now!!!

Unregistered
    Listen to Lenny if you don't want to lose your cert and retirement.

Signed,
    Just another disgruntled ex employee who left for bigger and better things.

Unregistered
    Thirding that motion. Don't do it. Those falling will take the whole agency if able.

Signed
    Formerly disgruntled, currently lmao ex employee

Unregistered

Gettin it out there and the Corrup Garcia Campain!!

Did anybody attend the Whidden function the other night? I saw a post from a friends FB page praising the Sheriff and thanking him for exposing how corrupt the Garcia Campaign was.

I was just wondering who all was invited, where and what it entailed.

I checked www.wewantwhidden.com – did not notice anything in the even calendar and later saw it was a private function.

Seems Garcia leaves the door open for all to come to his meet and greets by posting them on his FB page, website and all the shares.

On the subject of Corruption or Un-Professional behavior, do you have a short-n-sweet list (did you spill your popcorn on that one?) that can be posted here to itemize the possible corruption, issues or questionable actions of favoritism towards certain individuals, (i.e. a summation of the previous 30+ pages)? Maybe a list of corruption issues for both campaigns, since there now seems to be a claim by Whidden that Garcia’s campaign is corrupt.

124 – What is your preference in regards to reposting any of the content posted on this page?
    I know that I was able to find this site through an internet search engine, but I do not want to get your page inundated with a bunch of senseless postings from non-LEOs that would ultimately just become a waste of your time to address, and therefore would only do so with your blessing. I do find this blog to be very informative, in all past elections, I have always found it very useful to actually speak to the people that work in law enforcement, off the record, prior to making my decision of who to vote for.

Last note, showed the latest news clip to some guys from work that do not live within Hendry County – yeah, they find it hard to believe what the Sheriff is saying during all his rebuttals.

Thanks for your time, - glad to see 2.0

The Wizard Of OZ

Unregistered

@124

So I've been waiting to see if anyone would as this and haven't seen anything about it really. Does anyone have the real story about when Archer was the training sergeant and got caught stealing time and lying about damaging a rented piece of equipment. Why was he not investigated from fraud by the department.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast