Q&A With 124 Version 2.0 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haven't seen you around lately Steve.... that low T bothering you again?
    Must be. He's going by "Michelle" now FYI

Unregistered

50 Shades of Whidden? What?

Is Michelle Miller the pseudonym for the Facebook profile connected to him allegedly?

Wasnt there a Sheriff who was on a major morality bend, Mc Carthy type investigations, the picture on one these threads - that was a picture from what Im asking about.

Someone fill me in on Michelle Miller - for factual accuracy, not for sensationalism

Unregistered
    Your buttermilk ass will be short time once the administration can get back to work.

Ill pencil you in for the January dance in the parking lot.

'Call a hotline'.. Seriously. Ill just call your wife while you are working.

Your bed ever feel just not right sometimes?
    Why do you assume every one here works within? Can't tell friend from foe anymore can you? You should just play it safe and assume EVERYONE is plotting against you. They are. Giving a lot of thought to getting even? Just do it. You aren't going to have that freedom forever you know.

Bet you won't. Because IF you could you wouldn't be hiding and typing. You'd be correcting those you throw adolescent insults at on here. What do you need January for? Gathering one testicle? Need time to work out? Nah, just more proof of the cowardice.

By the way, you're not dancing with me in January, I guarantee. Just because you and DH are "tight" doesn't mean everyone goes that way.

Unregistered
    Is this like a call me caitlyn thing? Because thats pretty twisted.

Unregistered
    Is this like a call me caitlyn thing? Because thats pretty twisted.
    https://www.facebook.com/johncardill...86747081370440

Thoroughly read the comments in the "invitation" post. That'll get ya all caught up

Unregistered
    Why do you assume every one here works within? Can't tell friend from foe anymore can you? You should just play it safe and assume EVERYONE is plotting against you. They are. Giving a lot of thought to getting even? Just do it. You aren't going to have that freedom forever you know.

Bet you won't. Because IF you could you wouldn't be hiding and typing. You'd be correcting those you throw adolescent insults at on here. What do you need January for? Gathering one testicle? Need time to work out? Nah, just more proof of the cowardice.

By the way, you're not dancing with me in January, I guarantee. Just because you and DH are "tight" doesn't mean everyone goes that way.
    Gathering one testicle? Depends, thats one more than you have - and plenty for your lady.

To beat your mouthy self into submission, no testicles required.

Aside from being a mouthy traitor, your homophobic innuendo slurs - your frail ego would be shattered if you were handed a much needed tuneup from someone who wasnt hetero.

Add homophobic disgrace to traitor. Its 2016, someones sexuality shouldnt and doesnt matter.

Sounds like you are a self loathing conflicted over compensator.

Unregistered
    Gathering one testicle? Depends, thats one more than you have - and plenty for your lady.

To beat your mouthy self into submission, no testicles required.

Aside from being a mouthy traitor, your homophobic innuendo slurs - your frail ego would be shattered if you were handed a much needed tuneup from someone who wasnt hetero.

Add homophobic disgrace to traitor. Its 2016, someones sexuality shouldnt and doesnt matter.

Sounds like you are a self loathing conflicted over compensator.
    Takes one to know one cross dresser.

Unregistered
    So how are the meetings going in the woods at the attorneys campsite for who's who in Hendry County?

You have to be invited. I think I was probably the only one in history that turned it down.

Running around in the woods men dressed as women and women dressed as men is messed up.

One big happy family, leaving your titles (and self respect / ethics) at the gate.

No wonder there are secret meetings going on in town behind closed doors. There isn't time or a place to do it in the camp meeting.

Maybe Raoul could do an expose'

Unregistered

Is this for real?

So how are the meetings going in the woods at the attorneys campsite for who's who in Hendry County?

You have to be invited. I think I was probably the only one in history that turned it down.

Running around in the woods men dressed as women and women dressed as men is messed up.

One big happy family, leaving your titles (and self respect / ethics) at the gate.

No wonder there are secret meetings going on in town behind closed doors. There isn't time or a place to do it in the camp meeting.

Maybe Raoul could do an expose'
    Is this shit for real? Which Sheriff had the investigators about this? Really?

Unregistered
    Is this shit for real? Which Sheriff had the investigators about this? Really?
    Really? Yes..... Really.

None of the who is who will ever say. But I got my invite from MM the great investigator. He probably will tell you. He certainly knows and has attended.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast