Q&A With 124 Version 2.0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just want him to lose so I don't have to talk to his dad again. I will finally call B.S. and tell him I do not care that steve is his son.
    His dad unfortunately is continuing his own shady Collier County Deputy Sheriff days through Steve. That will go away. He can go back to doing what he does best. Painting

Unregistered

Chirp Chirp

His dad unfortunately is continuing his own shady Collier County Deputy Sheriff days through Steve. That will go away. He can go back to doing what he does best. Painting
    Why has the site gone dark? No birds chirping. No fish jumping. No story time? Come on guys. Whats the latest? Wheres the pther stories?

Unregistered

@124

So when is the part 2 of the broadcast airing? I'm dying to see how much Steve can embarrass the agency and the county he loves so much!

Unregistered
    So when is the part 2 of the broadcast airing? I'm dying to see how much Steve can embarrass the agency and the county he loves so much!
    I don't know when they'll air something new. I was told that they were waiting on that "actual statement" that Steve promised all his FB followers that he would post. His FB has been dead since he made that promise. I was told that Steve is now represent by an attorney and was told to STFU!!! Personally I think it's about time, but too little too late because he's already crucified himself on FB.

The other issue is that they are supposedly working on other stories. They supposedly have been looking into a couple DV incidents where Steve exercised his right to second guess the probable cause of the deputies to save friends from rides to jail. Sorry, I mean saving the deputies from making bad arrests... If I had to guess they're also working on the Archer story. The fact that his trial was continued after more witnesses were added, tells me that something big is about to happen with that mess. Especially when you consider that Steve is backing him by keeping him on duty when he should absolutely be on admin leave, and that the HCSO is paying the bill for his big money defense attorney (not Steve personally, not Archer with leave pay out, the agency is paying that bill).

Anyway, I've been quiet because there's been a lull in the action. Standby, it'll pick back up soon enough

Unregistered
    Yep that's a fact....

Because it's happening......... Right..........

Now..... Think it just hit.

Unregistered

R.A.?

Yep that's a fact....

Because it's happening......... Right..........

Now..... Think it just hit.
    Are you speaking of Archer? Whats the latest?

Unregistered
    3 counts of perjury, ouch, that's going to hurt in prison. Good things happen to good people. Send me his DOC number so I can put some money on his books!!! He's not the only one, and no, I'm not talking about Whidden either.

Unregistered
    Lmao, I hear cops don't fare well in prison!! ARCHER, pick up that soap BOY!

Unregistered
    I'm glad to hear Steve has retained a personal lawyer, that's usually what guilty people do when they're in the wrong. Good job Steve, your castle is crumbling before your eyes. Life's bad now lol, wait until the real disaster hits. There will be a mob of people taking photos as you walk out of the Hendry County Jail with your head hung low. We all know you won't walk out of the front like everyone else, believe me we'll be sitting in the back with a birds eye view. Rest well my friend, you won't rest well long.

Unregistered

Lawyer?

I'm glad to hear Steve has retained a personal lawyer, that's usually what guilty people do when they're in the wrong. Good job Steve, your castle is crumbling before your eyes. Life's bad now lol, wait until the real disaster hits. There will be a mob of people taking photos as you walk out of the Hendry County Jail with your head hung low. We all know you won't walk out of the front like everyone else, believe me we'll be sitting in the back with a birds eye view. Rest well my friend, you won't rest well long.
    How can SW afford his own personal lawyer and pay for Archers too? Oh wait. HCSO is likely paying for both. No doubt. Smh

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast