The corruption starts at the top with Chief Llanes

Unregistered

The corruption starts at the top with Chief Llanes

If you think Llanes doesn't know or his so clean you are mistaken. Llanes has the most corrupt administration I have ever seen.
    Where are the body cameras cause this sh.t is out of control.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think Llanes doesn't know or his so clean you are mistaken. Llanes has the most corrupt administration I have ever seen.
    Where are the body cameras cause this sh.t is out of control.
    I have to disagree some with you on this. I've known Llanes for many years. Except, I'm not one of F&F peeps. He was an ok officers and in some of the rank he was appointed to also. Being chief, you get hit from all sides. F.O.P for this or that. City Hall for this or that. People in the community for this or that. Then theirs us needing this and that. Most of the times his hands are tired by city hall and some of his own staff people. Playing both sides, so they can have a change to move up the food chain. We, all can find fault in everyone that works here. Officers on up! Except the Lube of course he's the greatest.
    Ask him he'll tell ya. City hall is to concerned about having close to 300M in reserve. Hell with what the police department needs. Be glad you have a car, that runs most of the time. Now the folks he has appointed within his administration. Yes, most are class "A" ****-ups. It's a number game.