New promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Psst ... let me let you in on the secret, to getting, the Edge: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Wala ... your promoted !
    And depending on How much you: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ , will determine the Rank you Buy ... I mean you Earn ..lol

Unregistered
    Get ready...next round of promotions coming up. TJ from west and a guy from east.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

TJ will go down as one of the worst Sergeants in the history of this agency. He was an absolute nightmare in every sense of the word that cared nothing about his people. Hopefully, it's a bad rumor that a guy like this is getting promoted again. I feel bad for any district or unit that gets stuck working for this creep.

Unregistered
    TJ is in love with H

Unregistered
    Who's on the list from east?

Unregistered
    Not Lt T or Capt R.

Unregistered

Travis Jelly Should Be Driving a Taxi-Not a Cop Car

I was there when he, as he was accused of in the past (which resulted in another K9 deputy was fired for reporting it to PETA), beat his dog by punching and kicking it until it bit the guy (who had given up after being found by myself). Initially, the poor pooch was "gumming" the guy, hence the above abuse, but after a full 60 seconds the poor dog learned that if it did not bite he was going to be continually beaten by Travis. I will respectfully leave the next part out as a courtesy to the equally abusive sergeant dealt upon the suspect.

Congrats, Maria!

(and you should have sued)...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was there when he, as he was accused of in the past (which resulted in another K9 deputy was fired for reporting it to PETA), beat his dog by punching and kicking it until it bit the guy (who had given up after being found by myself). Initially, the poor pooch was "gumming" the guy, hence the above abuse, but after a full 60 seconds the poor dog learned that if it did not bite he was going to be continually beaten by Travis. I will respectfully leave the next part out as a courtesy to the equally abusive sergeant dealt upon the suspect.

Congrats, Maria!

(and you should have sued)...
    So leave your name so all of us can verify your story. Otherwise you're just another liar hiding behind a computer screen.

Unregistered

No Lies In That One

...just read the subject line.

Unregistered
    SR to South please

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast