Srs Question: How did FWC manage to get a raise?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Srs Question: How did FWC manage to get a raise?

No trolls, I want to know how they did it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2675304]No trolls, I want to know how they did it.[/QUOTE

It came out of the projected FHP budget. FHP is in the beginnings of being done away with.

Unregistered
    Its not a pay raise. FWC just chose to start thier people off at 36 instead of 31. Just like FHP chose to start at 33 instead of 31. The pay band starts at 31 and goes to 53 so an agency can start any officer between that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its not a pay raise. FWC just chose to start thier people off at 36 instead of 31. Just like FHP chose to start at 33 instead of 31. The pay band starts at 31 and goes to 53 so an agency can start any officer between that.
    Provided they have the funds appropriated and the spending authority. The original poster asked a valid question.

Unregistered
    I mean, supposedly there director spearheaded the initiative and managed to get his people a bump in pay. I even saw an article in the paper about FDLE commissioner talking to cabinet members and governor about 10k raise. Every colonel seems to avoid the topic, can they even talk to legislatures or is that supposed to be DHSMV?

Unregistered
    I mean, supposedly there director spearheaded the initiative and managed to get his people a bump in pay. I even saw an article in the paper about FDLE commissioner talking to cabinet members and governor about 10k raise. Every colonel seems to avoid the topic, can they even talk to legislatures or is that supposed to be DHSMV?
    The FDLE commissioner asked for 5K raise starting slary for Special Agents. Terry Rhodes on the other hand, is claiming that our turnover is mainly related to retirement. She also proposed 12 million dollars to renovate the dorms at the academy. How is it that DHSMV is paying the bill for the dorms, I thought those dorms were owned by FPSI. When we left the old academy, I thought the benefit was that DHSMV would not responsible for repairs or dealing with depreciation of the building. Furthermore, the dorms are used by FWC, FDLE, Probation, I wonder how much these agencies are throwing in for the renovations?

Unregistered
    The FDLE commissioner asked for 5K raise starting slary for Special Agents. Terry Rhodes on the other hand, is claiming that our turnover is mainly related to retirement. She also proposed 12 million dollars to renovate the dorms at the academy. How is it that DHSMV is paying the bill for the dorms, I thought those dorms were owned by FPSI. When we left the old academy, I thought the benefit was that DHSMV would not responsible for repairs or dealing with depreciation of the building. Furthermore, the dorms are used by FWC, FDLE, Probation, I wonder how much these agencies are throwing in for the renovations?
    You don't have a clue what your talking about. Your just saying crap to see if anyone will listen to you. 1). Colonel and Terry Rhodes are well aware they cannot keep people with this agency and not because of retirement. They know the pay sucks. A matter of fact the Colonel said their working on a $5000 pay raise across the state to retain positions. Also tier 2 of Critical Market pay is a real thing adding the additional pay to 9 more counties in the coming months. 2). Colonel and Terry Rhodes are in talk about building their own dorms down the road due to several severe issues with the pat Thomas grounds. That hasn't been passed yet, but that's what the projected 12 million would go to. Not adding renovations to pay Thomas but the agency's own land and dorm buildings. Theres the real truth of the matter. So don't spread misinformed rumors unless you know the facts. Thanks.

Unregistered
    You don't have a clue what your talking about. Your just saying crap to see if anyone will listen to you. 1). Colonel and Terry Rhodes are well aware they cannot keep people with this agency and not because of retirement. They know the pay sucks. A matter of fact the Colonel said their working on a $5000 pay raise across the state to retain positions. Also tier 2 of Critical Market pay is a real thing adding the additional pay to 9 more counties in the coming months. 2). Colonel and Terry Rhodes are in talk about building their own dorms down the road due to several severe issues with the pat Thomas grounds. That hasn't been passed yet, but that's what the projected 12 million would go to. Not adding renovations to pay Thomas but the agency's own land and dorm buildings. Theres the real truth of the matter. So don't spread misinformed rumors unless you know the facts. Thanks.
    Well smartass, if the colonel would communicate with the troops, rumors wouldn't be out! He's to busy promoting his unqualified buddies.

Unregistered
    I read the proposal myself, the issue of raising salaries was not in the proposed budget.

Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast