Money missing from Bradenton Police evidence room - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One would have thought they would never have been able to get away with something like this since the old Chief came from such a large force before and should have known how to watch for such improprities​?
    Guess thats why we did inspections every month and quarter. I would not like to be the Lieutenant or Captain who did the inspections for Property and sent them up the chain saying everything is OK.

Unregistered
    It all comes down to a Chief who should have never been hired, they would have never been caught if he was still employed there, Great Job Chief Bevan for actually listening to those who tried to tell the FORMER Chief about their suspicions to only be told to mind their own business.

Unregistered

Thieves

Yeah. Thanks Chief. Thanks for doing what's right and not sweeping these thefts under a rug like our previous chief.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Thanks Chief. Thanks for doing what's right and not sweeping these thefts under a rug like our previous chief.
    You don't have a clue on what you are talking about. You just smeared the Old Chief who started it right before he left with the State. But I guess you did knot know that so you come on here and smear her. Loser!!

Unregistered
    You don't have a clue on what you are talking about. You just smeared the Old Chief who started it right before he left with the State. But I guess you did knot know that so you come on here and smear her. Loser!!
    The old Chief was made aware of it a year prior that stuff was missing property and evidence, and he dismissed it and promoted Zaagman to even more power and control over the system, two EGOS that I am glad are gone!

Unregistered
    The port is getting ready for it's new resident.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234