Money missing from Bradenton Police evidence room - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

No

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In any real PD the Chief would have not been a coward and blamed everyone except himself for failure to do his job as the CEO. Razz was overall responsible for any incidences, especially the funds that he controlled with his direct subordinate, but he was just there to collect a check!
    Who did he blame? I did not hear him blame anyone.
    I agree the buck always stops at the top but in this case there are quite a few Supervisors who did not do their job according to your reasoning
    I have no reason to doubt Chief Bevan who said she needed the FBI to really figure it out because it was so sophisticated

So again who did he blame?

Unregistered
    Hey guys the Razz was already gone when this investigation of property started so how could he blame anyone???

Unregistered
    Is not this the same Editor from the Bradenton Times who wrote a story about Merriman saying there were missing guns from Property.

Guess WTM was proven to be a Liar again.

Unregistered
    Radzilowski was responsible for the Police department's finances and he failed at his job as CEO for the years of 2011 - 2015 in particular. Radzilowski promoted Jacob Zaagman to the Civilian Administrator position as soon as Merriman was dismissed, so he was even further at fault for neglecting his duties as CEO. Radzilowski will never hold a position of responsibility again.

Unregistered
    Radzilowski was responsible for the Police department's finances and he failed at his job as CEO for the years of 2011 - 2015 in particular. Radzilowski promoted Jacob Zaagman to the Civilian Administrator position as soon as Merriman was dismissed, so he was even further at fault for neglecting his duties as CEO. Radzilowski will never hold a position of responsibility again.
    Your quote is your opinion.

I believe the Chief and the FBI that it was so sophisticated it was impossible to know until a forensic analysis was done. So based on the facts I can't hold the Razz responsible really.

You may not like the guy but there is a difference between forensic facts and a guy with a opinion.

Unregistered
    Shouldn't the former Chief be charged for being Culpable Negligent by not properly managing the department's finances and property and evidence? Or is the investigation still ongoing mean he may be charged later???

Unregistered
    Shouldn't the former Chief be charged for being Culpable Negligent by not properly managing the department's finances and property and evidence? Or is the investigation still ongoing mean he may be charged later???
    Based on what the FBI said no.

Should he have been charged because two guys broke into city hall?

Unregistered

Soon to be FELON Cindy Zaagman is taking a Plea Bargain on May 6, 2017 at 10 am Courtroom 4-A, recommended 3 years in FSP, do not pass go, do not collect a pension!

Unregistered
    Damn. It sucks. She was always nice to me. Not to sound cheesy but, crime don't pay.

Unregistered
    One would have thought they would never have been able to get away with something like this since the old Chief came from such a large force before and should have known how to watch for such improprities​?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast