The Voiceless MAJORITY - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Shut up Pam Bondi. Trump don't need you !!!!!
    You're part of the problem. You were a democrat back in the day when this county was all democrat.
    No Rebublicans
    No Democrats.
    Only Trumpicans.

Unregistered
    I regretted I voted for Bondi.
    She is part of the corrupt system that Trump will change.
    To Hell with the Republicans and Democrats.

Unregistered
    There's no way this department and the thousands of police officers across the country can take 4 more years of this anti police bullshit rhetoric under that witch Clinton. Get out and vote for Trump!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why on God's green earth would our country allow one more immigrant into this country, when we have so many Americans, especially my Black Brothers and Sisters that need jobs??
    Huh?
    Why?
    Where in the U.S Constitution does it say we have to do this?

Unregistered
    To my Black Brothers and Sisters on the Tampa Police force.
    You can vote for whoever. But if you vote for Hillary then you are a plain fool.
    You know how hard we got it now.
    Hillary has been playing black folk for fools

Unregistered
    The amount of lying bullshit coming out of these career politicians mouths staggers the imagination.

In a March 2015 interview, President Obama said that he had learned about Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state “the same time everybody else learned it, through news reports.”

But that assertion concerned aides of Mrs. Clinton, who knew that the president himself had received emails from the private address, according to a hacked email made public on Tuesday by WikiLeaks.

“We need to clean this up — he has emails from her — they do not say state.gov,” Cheryl D. Mills, a top aide, wrote to John D. Podesta, another senior adviser, on March 7, 2015.

Two days later, Mr. Obama’s spokesman, Josh Earnest, tried to clarify the president’s remarks, saying that he had, in fact, exchanged emails with Mrs. Clinton through her private account. But Mr. Earnest suggested that the president had no idea the emails could be a problem, because he had relied on Mrs. Clinton to make sure that using a private account did not break any laws.

Unregistered
    Trump on track to get more black votes. Take THAT black liars matter

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...te-since-1960/

Unregistered
    Black folk are now realizing how Clinton and the left liberal white people are using them and playing them for fools.

Erica Garner, the daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner, ripped the Hillary Clinton campaign in a series of tweets Thursday after new campaign emails released by WikiLeaks showed how the Democratic nominee's staffers discussed the death of her father.

“I’m troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed ‘using’ Eric Garner … Why would you want to ‘use my dad?” Garner tweeted along with a link to emails released by WikiLeaks. “These people will co opt anything to push their agenda.

Unregistered
    Homeless people now realize that killary wants to bring in more immigrants and give our jobs away to them.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...lent-leftists/

Unregistered
    So,
    Let's see here now. FBI opens investigation on the crook Killiary Kook Klinton. That's KKK
    ABOUT time.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast