Apad - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Apad

Unregistered
    Didn't the Feds, some years back reduce the number of military people. So they build and opened several new federal prisons and gave those leaving pick of the litter? Also isn't it the same feds, who in the early 90's wrote the crack law. Causing massive arrest and high jail time? With easy min. mandatory jail time? You know if you think about it. 1 person arrested. See's to the employment of a arresting officer, a jail guard to watch over him. A judge to hear the case. A court reporter to record the case. A clerk to file the case. A person to prosecute the case. A person to defend the arrested one. A person to transport. Then if convicted you have again transport. BOP guards or Fla corrections to house and watch over him. Medical people. Once released a parole officer. Your talking BIG BUSINESS here. Then if you want to take into account. The tax folks who need to get the funds to WE can repeat business. 1 arrest appears to me, keeps the a lot of people employed. Yes, I know I can hear the remarks already. Save it. This was pointed out to me by my grandson, he's 9. Smart little shit don't you think and it was funny hearing it from a child. While all these adults go back-n-forward all the time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't the Feds, some years back reduce the number of military people. So they build and opened several new federal prisons and gave those leaving pick of the litter? Also isn't it the same feds, who in the early 90's wrote the crack law. Causing massive arrest and high jail time? With easy min. mandatory jail time? You know if you think about it. 1 person arrested. See's to the employment of a arresting officer, a jail guard to watch over him. A judge to hear the case. A court reporter to record the case. A clerk to file the case. A person to prosecute the case. A person to defend the arrested one. A person to transport. Then if convicted you have again transport. BOP guards or Fla corrections to house and watch over him. Medical people. Once released a parole officer. Your talking BIG BUSINESS here. Then if you want to take into account. The tax folks who need to get the funds to WE can repeat business. 1 arrest appears to me, keeps the a lot of people employed. Yes, I know I can hear the remarks already. Save it. This was pointed out to me by my grandson, he's 9. Smart little shit don't you think and it was funny hearing it from a child. While all these adults go back-n-forward all the time.
    Ones your grandson visit you in prison? Wow what a smart little BOY he is. Gosh if we just got rid of the laws we would have more money to give to lazy ass welfare recipients who procreate at record rates and want free shit. Free college, easy A's, free phones, less taxes, more money, less work and cops to leave them alone. Yupp your BOY is a smart little monkey. Its all a conspiracy to keep the man down. Has nothing to do with the record crime rates related to crac cocaine in the 90's or drug related deaths. Its all trumped up by the white man to keep you fools down. Because this nation is being over run by smart people from the ghetto who may take over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You dumbasses couldn't get a GED if it were handed to you because you have to be capable of writing your own name on it. $15 for Mcdonads? HAHAH you were replaced by touch screens ya dumbasses. Sorry but the white privelage educated guy now works at Mcdonalds servicing your robot replacement for three times your pay. Too bad that sitting on a porch and selling crack and weed isn't a globally traded commodity or the ghetto would be rolling in cash. Thats some funny shit too.

Unregistered
    Ones your grandson visit you in prison? Wow what a smart little BOY he is. Gosh if we just got rid of the laws we would have more money to give to lazy ass welfare recipients who procreate at record rates and want free shit. Free college, easy A's, free phones, less taxes, more money, less work and cops to leave them alone. Yupp your BOY is a smart little monkey. Its all a conspiracy to keep the man down. Has nothing to do with the record crime rates related to crac cocaine in the 90's or drug related deaths. Its all trumped up by the white man to keep you fools down. Because this nation is being over run by smart people from the ghetto who may take over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You dumbasses couldn't get a GED if it were handed to you because you have to be capable of writing your own name on it. $15 for Mcdonads? HAHAH you were replaced by touch screens ya dumbasses. Sorry but the white privelage educated guy now works at Mcdonalds servicing your robot replacement for three times your pay. Too bad that sitting on a porch and selling crack and weed isn't a globally traded commodity or the ghetto would be rolling in cash. Thats some funny shit too.
    $500,000,000 spent by Pinellas County on police, courts, jails and weapons in 2016 alone, and you think the problem is with blacks. I'm just amazed that you could type all of that through the tiny little holes in your pointy white hood. But thanks for proving yet again what racist employees work at the PCSO

Unregistered

Troll

The anti-cop/racist poster is a TROLL. It's very simple. The more you reply, the more the poster spews their nonsense. They are not looking to "say" anything. They are looking for the reaction. They are looking for entertainment. It will never end unless you stop feeding the troll.

Unregistered
    The anti-cop/racist poster is a TROLL. It's very simple. The more you reply, the more the poster spews their nonsense. They are not looking to "say" anything. They are looking for the reaction. They are looking for entertainment. It will never end unless you stop feeding the troll.
    And those with lesser intelligence will always resort to name calling rather than addressing the facts. That's a fact.

Unregistered
    Here's some facts.....

"In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa."

http://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

Unregistered
    $500,000,000 spent by Pinellas County on police, courts, jails and weapons in 2016 alone, and you think the problem is with blacks. I'm just amazed that you could type all of that through the tiny little holes in your pointy white hood. But thanks for proving yet again what racist employees work at the PCSO
    Hmm, I missed where I said one word about race. But you heard boy and couldn't think that applies to a young man and the word monkey could not apply to a kid. And I guess only black people sit on porches and sell drugs. So who is the racist again? The most racist people I have ever met in my life are black people. Racist to the core. Just like you. You have a good day now, ya hear!!

Unregistered
    Waiting to see which Officer gives a DUI driver an APAD first.

Unregistered
    Waiting to see which Officer gives a DUI driver an APAD first.
    DUI is not on the list idiot.Why do you have to lie?

Unregistered
    DUI is not on the list idiot.Why do you have to lie?
    I know its not on the list. I'm waiting to see which Officer actually gives a DUI driver an APAD.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast