Apad - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Apad

Unregistered
    Gualtieri (the infallible idol of patrol) and McCabe (the RINO) have approved APAD so STFU and deal with it like adults. It is all about money and the next election so Gualtieri and McCabe can brag about giving more minorities a second chance. It will help them out with the minority vote. It has nothing to do with improving public safety and criminal justice.

Leading the way to safer Pinellas.

Unregistered
    This mess I think started at Tallahassee. It is a attempt to damping the high number of minority arrests. The false narrative that blacks are not working because of a minor, sporadic arrest record is false. Getting arrested for multiple felonies and refusing to work for 8.00 a hr, when they can sling dope and make 100 times that amount is closer to the truth. Blacks that go to school, get a education, and stay out of trouble are doing well in this Country.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This mess I think started at Tallahassee. It is a attempt to damping the high number of minority arrests. The false narrative that blacks are not working because of a minor, sporadic arrest record is false. Getting arrested for multiple felonies and refusing to work for 8.00 a hr, when they can sling dope and make 100 times that amount is closer to the truth. Blacks that go to school, get a education, and stay out of trouble are doing well in this Country.
    So just so we are straight on this issue... Blacks should live on $8 per hour where it would take them a month to earn $1,000 take home, but it's OK for some PCSO deputies to take home $1,000 per DAY like Steffan and Simovich? There is no racism at play here is there.

Unregistered
    Nope , this agenda started in the White House. The 21st Century Report on Policing that the president recommended programs like these should be implemented throughout the country . Just moves us closer to lawlessness, civil disorder and moral decay. Oh yeah and Corruption at all levels at its finest.

Unregistered
    So just so we are straight on this issue... Blacks should live on $8 per hour where it would take them a month to earn $1,000 take home, but it's OK for some PCSO deputies to take home $1,000 per DAY like Steffan and Simovich? There is no racism at play here is there.
    That's the worst comparison I have ever seen. So are you inferring that blacks make $8 an hour because they work at McDonalds? And should one of the Chiefs be black just to make you happy? That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. And if you think raising minimum wage to $15 an hour just fixes everything you are crazy. How about work for your wage? How about get a degree, get a career and earn it!! If you are saying that blacks are unable to do that then you are the problem. People like you are the biggest problem of this country.

Unregistered
    That's the worst comparison I have ever seen. So are you inferring that blacks make $8 an hour because they work at McDonalds? And should one of the Chiefs be black just to make you happy? That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. And if you think raising minimum wage to $15 an hour just fixes everything you are crazy. How about work for your wage? How about get a degree, get a career and earn it!! If you are saying that blacks are unable to do that then you are the problem. People like you are the biggest problem of this country.

Really? Try educating yourself a little bit before making yourself look like a troglodyte. First homework assignment; watch Norman Lear's "America Divided" and then report back here after you have grown a brain and can understand the key role YOU as an arresting officer plays in the destruction of America and it's mass incarceration and the long term affects YOU personally have had on ruining America. Or, you can stick your head back up your asz and continue to be a "cop".

Unregistered
    Really? Try educating yourself a little bit before making yourself look like a troglodyte. First homework assignment; watch Norman Lear's "America Divided" and then report back here after you have grown a brain and can understand the key role YOU as an arresting officer plays in the destruction of America and it's mass incarceration and the long term affects YOU personally have had on ruining America. Or, you can stick your head back up your asz and continue to be a "cop".
    No, YOU are the problem. Stop committing crimes and we wouldn't have a mass incarceration problem. Or, you can stick a gun in someone else's face and continue to be a "thug". I don't watch anything which Spike Lee contributes to.

Are you lumping teachers into the "basket of deplorable's"? Blacks consistently have lower test grades and graduation rates, while receiving a disproportionately high percentage of suspension and expulsions. Who's to blame there Mr. Social Justice Warrior?

Unregistered
    No, YOU are the problem. Stop committing crimes and we wouldn't have a mass incarceration problem. Or, you can stick a gun in someone else's face and continue to be a "thug". I don't watch anything which Spike Lee contributes to.

Are you lumping teachers into the "basket of deplorable's"? Blacks consistently have lower test grades and graduation rates, while receiving a disproportionately high percentage of suspension and expulsions. Who's to blame there Mr. Social Justice Warrior?
    In Pinellas County, PCSO deputies arrest blacks for drugs at SIX TIMES the rate they do for whites, when whites and blacks both have about 10% of their group that does drugs. How do you explain that Mr. Racist Cop?

Unregistered

Wasn't there 8 years that PCSO wasn't allowed into St Pete and not a single black person was shot by police that entire time, now PCSO is back and there is a pile of black bodies with bullet holes in their backs. Naw... there ain't no racism involved.

Unregistered
    Cop hating jack ass alert ^^^^^^^^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast