Good laugh

Thread: Good laugh

Unregistered

Good laugh

Was in a Starbucks and had a guy walk up. He introduces himself as an attorney and asks if the "WE FIGHT AS ONE" was something I made up and if my supervisors know. Explained to him we all have it and show him and he is like starting to piss himself. Says that he is representing the inmate who was shot in the jail by some one with a shotgun loaded with a lethal round not a bean bag.

He looks at me and says deputy you just wait until I get your Sheriff on the stand and start having him try to explain this saying he will be wishing he never put that on those shirts. This sounds like it could be interesting!

We fight as one...BANG....Opssss wrong ammo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was in a Starbucks and had a guy walk up. He introduces himself as an attorney and asks if the "WE FIGHT AS ONE" was something I made up and if my supervisors know. Explained to him we all have it and show him and he is like starting to piss himself. Says that he is representing the inmate who was shot in the jail by some one with a shotgun loaded with a lethal round not a bean bag.

He looks at me and says deputy you just wait until I get your Sheriff on the stand and start having him try to explain this saying he will be wishing he never put that on those shirts. This sounds like it could be interesting!

We fight as one...BANG....Opssss wrong ammo
    Let alone approving the internal that is contradicted by video evidence and describing a guy with no record of violence as a violent criminal or the like. Make sure there is Kleenex at the depos cause theyre gonna need it. It will be hilarious watching them explain how the box says dont and they did and say it didnt violate policy or some such nonsense. Will be like watching a monkey trying to hump a football.

Unregistered
    "Window of Opportunity". A term almost never used, however used in pretty much every supplement to that "case".

Unregistered
    "Window of Opportunity". A term almost never used, however used in pretty much every supplement to that "case".
    You mean incident. There are no cases. Yet.

Unregistered
    You mean incident. There are no cases. Yet.
    I can't wait to hear him explain away, how a naked man secured in a cell by himself with no weapons nothing, almost had his balls blown. Five jail guards at his door and this was the outcome? Who's running that jail, Bugs Bunny? Thank goodness those Bozos are not on the road. could you imagine the lot of em out in public with lethal weaponry?

Unregistered
    I can't wait to hear him explain away, how a naked man secured in a cell by himself with no weapons nothing, almost had his balls blown. Five jail guards at his door and this was the outcome? Who's running that jail, Bugs Bunny? Thank goodness those Bozos are not on the road. could you imagine the lot of em out in public with lethal weaponry?
    Sorry, forgot the "Off".

Unregistered
    Sorry, forgot the "Off".
    What will be even better is how hell explain, after they ignored the warning, the guy got shot and how disregarding a warning not to discharge at people is cool with his policies when hes fired people for a lot less.

Pass all those disciplinary files over here would ya Sheriff? We can review them one at a time.

While youre under oath.

Oh and did you not think all the reports being almost the same and contrary to the video evidence wasnt a bit unusual?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE

We fight as one...BANG....Opssss wrong ammo[/QUOTE]
    It was a Nova round. TRUE not supposed to be fired at that close range, And caused a nice hole at the impact spot.
    BTW The case was filed -- Let the games begin.