Officer Files Lawsuit Against BLM - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Painting BLM as a hate group doesn't address the issue that unarmed people of all races are still being shot by cops. It is undeniable. Yet, no one is offering a solution other than lawsuits and more hate speech.
    Here's a solution - stop committing crimes and you would'nt have to deal with the po po

Unregistered
    Really? What law did Corey Jones in Palm Beach Gardens break? What law did the Mental Health Worker in Miami break? GTFO with that. You guys are finally being exposed and racist bullies with badges and you can't handle it. I'm loving this.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, most of these BLM Racist fools are too busy hating white people instead of focusing on getting a job and taking care of their kids. What a shame and disgrace! Stop living in the past. We had nothing to do with slavery.

You BLM Racist fools are creating a race war, because you don't want to get an honest job and become a hard working citizen. You should concentrate on building good relationships with the Police in the community.

However, you would rather continue to hate, because you want to continue the BLM Hate movement. You should be embarrassed. Get a job and be a good parent to your kids.

Black on Black crime is the worst it's been in decades. Look at the numbers. Just look at what is going on in Chicago. Stop hating and committing crimes. This is why the kids in the inner city are committing crimes. They have no real role models as fathers. You BLM Fools are lazy haters who are destroying their own kids. You are a racist disgrace!

Unregistered
    Really? What law did Corey Jones in Palm Beach Gardens break? What law did the Mental Health Worker in Miami break? GTFO with that. You guys are finally being exposed and racist bullies with badges and you can't handle it. I'm loving this.
    Those dudes were jabronies!

Teresa Williams 2020

Red face

I think most would agree, white male LEO's need added training for certain racial intersections.
    We can do much better. Vote Teresa Williams for Broward States Attorney 2020.

Unregistered

Attorney as a Confidential Informant for PBSO

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Williams 2020 View Post
    I think most would agree, white male LEO's need added training for certain racial intersections.

Interesting you should say that.....

To show just how diabolical this is, Attorney Teresa Williams, sit as a chairperson of The 17th Circuit Florida Bar Grievance Committee.
    The victim is filing Two Bar complaints this week....

Broward really dodged a bullet by keeping Satz in the 17th.
    Teresa Williams is a corrupt lawyer, who maintains a corrupted Grievance Committee.

Before hiring "any" attorney, hire a good investigator for ten hrs first.
    Then, a good paralegal to convert the facts.
    Then, and only then, should a Florida Bar Member be called.
    You'll save money, and UN-scrupulous Florida Bar Members won't be able to blind-side you.

Attorney Teresa Williams proven that many Florida Bar Members would sell their own mother's, on Christmas Day.

Palm Beach County Courts are more corrupt than any other circuit in Florida. Its the Culture of Corruption.
    The chief judge have no control over the zest pools within the circuit or the maggots like Judge Howard Coates, who wind on the bench, as a favor from The Gov

Unregistered
    Not only No....but Hell to the NO!!!! As much as I want to see Satz go because we need someone with a backbone, if it comes down to the two of them, I'm voting Satz!!! She is a racist that hates cops. No thank you.

Unregistered
    Actually, the exact opposite is happening. You bring up isolated incidents of police wrong doing. That’s the exception not the rule.

Blacks who only make up 13% of the population commit the overwhelming amount of crime in the country. Interracial crime black on white is 85%.

Blacks are more likely to be shot by minority cops than white cops. Cops are many times more likely to be attacked and shot by blacks.

I can go on and on. It’s silly. The stats are easily accessible. The FBI, Dept of justice, the CDC, The National Victimization Survey, all back up the fact that cops are not killing blacks skipping to church.

Everyone knows the truth.

Unregistered
    Negative

I would propose training classes for the black community for the purposes of knowing how to conduct themselves in the presence of law enforcement.

I’m a black police officer and I’ve experience it first hand how blacks resist and are more prone to violence than other groups. I lived it.

I’ve been helped more by white people in my life than anyone in the black community.

Unregistered
    WOW!!! Another person that believes everything they see on tv. AWESOME!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast