Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    40 acres and a mule fool.
    Affirmative Action.
    Food Stamps
    SSDI
    HUD/Section-8
    Got the hook-up holla!
    I guess working an honest job to make a honest living is out of the question. M'fers think the entire world owes them something.

Unregistered
    And then all blacks should file a lawsuit against the KKK for them killing thousands of blacks through their history and still spreading hate and racism.

Hey moron, blacks have killed more blacks in the last five years than the KKK did during its entire existence. But I know you don't care about facts because you are just a bigot Killary fan.

Unregistered
    You need to do more research. Google CENTRAL PARK or ROSEWOOD. The Klan has wiped out entire towns of blacks. Here's the funny thing for all of you racists to think about. You went to Africa and endlaved blacks to bring them to America, then you hated blacks for being in America. Chew on that for a minute.

Unregistered

Exclamation

You need to do more research. Google CENTRAL PARK or ROSEWOOD. The Klan has wiped out entire towns of blacks. Here's the funny thing for all of you racists to think about. You went to Africa and endlaved blacks to bring them to America, then you hated blacks for being in America. Chew on that for a minute.
    You need to do more research. It was blacks in Africa, selling other blacks to be shipped via the Atlantic Slave Trade route. Chew on that for a minute.

Unregistered
    Do a better job investigating, please: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

Unregistered
    I've heard that theory before and I have a couple of questions for you. How did those Africa kings contact the whites to sell slaves too? How did the whites "just happen" to have ships with them that could hold slaves? I don't think the Africans "called" anyone. I'll wait

Unregistered
    I've heard that theory before and I have a couple of questions for you. How did those Africa kings contact the whites to sell slaves too? How did the whites "just happen" to have ships with them that could hold slaves? I don't think the Africans "called" anyone. I'll wait
    Keep bringing up ancient history. Remember, you were never a slave and I never owned one.

Unregistered
    Don't waste your time arguing with these BLM Racist fools. Most of them are living in the past to create attention for themselves in order to continue the hatred towards innocent white people who never even had anything to do with slavery.

Unfortunately, most of these BLM Racist fools are too busy hating white people instead of focusing on getting a job and taking care of their kids. What a shame and disgrace!

Obama and Hillary are actually instigating this division and race war by not supporting Law Enforcement. Obama invited the BLM to the White House! What kind of message does that send to Law Enforcement and the white people of America? All lives matter! Remember that!

Unregistered
    Agreed! Very well written. This is a fact.

Unregistered
    Painting BLM as a hate group doesn't address the issue that unarmed people of all races are still being shot by cops. It is undeniable. Yet, no one is offering a solution other than lawsuits and more hate speech.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast