9% - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9%

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are those posting great job sheriff truly that stupid? So on the eve of an election he announces a raise and you all are ready to bow down a give him helmet wash. Reminds me of how on the eve a of a union vote he announced how he wasn't giving raises to union members or like how you never see him until an election cycle then he is everywhere. If your to stupid to figure it out I'll try and point you in the right direction. He is scared you'll vote for Didio. He knows Didio will automatically get the democratic vote 30% and the Eller vote 15% which makes it a little closer race so he's offering you this token of his appreciation right before the election.

He has you idiots right where he wants you still living in poverty yet poised to jump at any scrap he throws to you. Why don't you try a novel approach and finally stick together for once and fight for what your truly worth. you better save that 9% because you ain't seeing another one till another election.
    Calling you stupid isn't enough, your a special kind of stupid you fing loser, so your saying that dildo will get 45 percent your are sooooo stupid that's what happens when first cousins date each other

Unregistered

This is amazing

I can't believe it this is great Mike is amazing o my god this is wonderful! Wait what Collier is moving starting pay to $47,000! ****!!!

Unregistered

Thanks Sheriff

Are those posting great job sheriff truly that stupid? So on the eve of an election he announces a raise and you all are ready to bow down a give him helmet wash. Reminds me of how on the eve a of a union vote he announced how he wasn't giving raises to union members or like how you never see him until an election cycle then he is everywhere. If your to stupid to figure it out I'll try and point you in the right direction. He is scared you'll vote for Didio. He knows Didio will automatically get the democratic vote 30% and the Eller vote 15% which makes it a little closer race so he's offering you this token of his appreciation right before the election.

He has you idiots right where he wants you still living in poverty yet poised to jump at any scrap he throws to you. Why don't you try a novel approach and finally stick together for once and fight for what your truly worth. you better save that 9% because you ain't seeing another one till another election.
    Don't get panties in a wad Jamie because your small band of we want a strong Union misfits is being drowned out by the majority of the agency that's grateful. Biggest raise of any Sheriff and coming when the economy is rebounding. If you think he's worried about DILDOIO after crushing Ellen your more crazy and stupid than I thought
    Hey don't you have some real investigative work to get to like an inmate throwing feces on another inmate?
    Know your role loser

Unregistered
    **** him. This is a step in the right direction but he's not my hero because after 8 years of ****ing us over he finally decided to do the right thing. I give him credit for finally thinking of his deputies and are families but **** him. Too late. Voting for anyone but him.

Unregistered
    Didio said in his first year everyone is getting a well deserved 20% raise. What the hell I thought I throw it out there. You guys will fall for anything if you think this raise is anything but a vote for me ploy. He could give two shits about you or your families by not fighting for raises over the past 8 years as MacDougall and the rest did. I'd vote Mickey Mouse before I'd vote for this guy.

Unregistered

Change for the better

This is biggest raise given in the history of the SO. I know of two people who immediately recinded their applications to other agencies

Unregistered
    9 percent. We getting at least 5 percent next year. Be happy. Don't worry. Don't hate or know your roll and go elsewhere.

Unregistered
    9 percent. **** all the haters. Go elsewhere. We are getting good raises the rest of his term. I would say 4 or 5 percent until he is gone. He wants to leave with a good legacy from here on out.

Unregistered

yikes

It is very difficult to take anyone seriously who hasn't mastered the difference between "to" and "too", and "your" and "you're". Likewise, it is very difficult to argue a raise for someone who hasn't mastered those differences. Here is an example for you: If you're living in poverty, that's your fault. Make better decisions. .:.:.

Unregistered
    GREAT JOB Sheriff Scott! Only miserable people would complain about 9%! We are rolling in the right direction!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast