9% - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9%

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't get panties in a wad Jamie because your small band of we want a strong Union misfits is being drowned out by the majority of the agency that's grateful. Biggest raise of any Sheriff and coming when the economy is rebounding. If you think he's worried about DILDOIO after crushing Ellen your more crazy and stupid than I thought
    Hey don't you have some real investigative work to get to like an inmate throwing feces on another inmate?
    Know your role loser
    I know. The Stephanie election should tell Jamie and the, ironically pun intended, 9% of disgruntled or unsuitable for promotion derelicts against this administration to just fade away maggots. Know your role losers and haters

Unregistered
    Time for a change in jail investigations! SOON

Unregistered

Idiots

Exactly who else needs a spanking to there career! No one beats Mike! Idiots!

Unregistered
    9% after 10+ years wow, still puts a 10 year LCSO below poverty line

Unregistered

One Fool Must Be Posting all this Crap

Praising Scott is a f'ing Joke. But then again, I have been a well enough (kind of, anyway) paid lieutenant for four years now... I really can only imagine that this is a closed conversation between one idiot and the other staring back in the bathroom mirror... A hot shower tends to cause fog on the glass.

Moron...

Unregistered
    This is biggest raise given in the history of the SO. I know of two people who immediately recinded their applications to other agencies
    They're morons.

This ****face cheated us out of raises for 8 years and now you all want to suck his dong because he finally did right? I can't believe they let you dipshit rednecks carry guns. Imma enjoy my raise but imma remember whose been screwing us for years when I punch my ballot card.

Unregistered
    They're morons.

This ****face cheated us out of raises for 8 years and now you all want to suck his dong because he finally did right? I can't believe they let you dipshit rednecks carry guns. Imma enjoy my raise but imma remember whose been screwing us for years when I punch my ballot card.
    I don't like Mike either and I get your point, but Jimmy Didio, Seriously?? Do you know him? I do. It is a pointless discussion since he has no chance but what an idiot he is. I didn't think it was possible to put someone on the ballot that is worse than Mike, but it happened.

Unregistered
    There is no 9% raise, this is just another rumor Scott is ordering his over paid minions to spread. If you have this 9% figure locked in in writing please share with all of us where it can be found with Sheriff Scotts name affixed to it. All I can find or have seen is his submitted budget to the Board of County Commissioners asking for a 3% raise. Please correct me if wrong but include documentation or a link to documentation, not rumors Mikey Minions.

Unregistered
    There is no 9% raise, this is just another rumor Scott is ordering his over paid minions to spread. If you have this 9% figure locked in in writing please share with all of us where it can be found with Sheriff Scotts name affixed to it. All I can find or have seen is his submitted budget to the Board of County Commissioners asking for a 3% raise. Please correct me if wrong but include documentation or a link to documentation, not rumors Mikey Minions.
    And, you would be correct !!! LCSO employees, will be in line, with what all other Lee County Employees will receive, as promulgated, by the Lee County Board of County Commissioners .... and during the numerous budget workshops, the magical number for everyone, that is being considered is a 3%, increase across the board.

You can see the budgets submitted in the budget workshops by going to the Lee County website ...

Unregistered
    Confirmed 9%... it is public record. GREAT JOB Sheriff Scott!!

Now that is the right direction!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast