9%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9%

Unregistered

9%

I'm still voting for Didio. Go F*** yourself!

Unregistered
    You're an asshole! Way to go Mike Scott. Yeah you guys were right its not going to be 7%. It's 9% BOOM!

Unregistered
    GREAT JOB SHERIFF SCOTT!!!!

9% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for fighting for the troops! I have almost 19 years here. Many things are finally
    in the right direction!!!

Unregistered
    Thank you for fighting for us Sheriff Scott. My family and I appreciate you!

Unregistered
    Now that's a raise! Thanks for fighting for us. The Commissioners gave you 3% and you made it 9%.

what ever

what ever

This is a move in the right direction. I will give credit where credit is due and agree this is a bigger move in the right direction than most expected, so Mike is starting to earn some of the respect back he has lost over the years. He even boosted the bottom end of the certified people a little before this so, again kudos. Unfortunately it is a day late and a dollar short for me. I am in the final stages of a hiring process with an agency that realized the need to pay their employess a living wage way before now. Good Luck!

Unregistered
    I have 21 years with LCSO, it is the best raise since I have been here. It is a great start to regain the loss of six bad years. Thank you Sheriff

El Diablo Spillman
    Quote Originally Posted by what ever View Post
    This is a move in the right direction. I will give credit where credit is due and agree this is a bigger move in the right direction than most expected, so Mike is starting to earn some of the respect back he has lost over the years. He even boosted the bottom end of the certified people a little before this so, again kudos. Unfortunately it is a day late and a dollar short for me. I am in the final stages of a hiring process with an agency that realized the need to pay their employess a living wage way before now. Good Luck!
    I hope you pass the poly this time

Unregistered
    Are those posting great job sheriff truly that stupid? So on the eve of an election he announces a raise and you all are ready to bow down a give him helmet wash. Reminds me of how on the eve a of a union vote he announced how he wasn't giving raises to union members or like how you never see him until an election cycle then he is everywhere. If your to stupid to figure it out I'll try and point you in the right direction. He is scared you'll vote for Didio. He knows Didio will automatically get the democratic vote 30% and the Eller vote 15% which makes it a little closer race so he's offering you this token of his appreciation right before the election.

He has you idiots right where he wants you still living in poverty yet poised to jump at any scrap he throws to you. Why don't you try a novel approach and finally stick together for once and fight for what your truly worth. you better save that 9% because you ain't seeing another one till another election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm still voting for Didio. Go F*** yourself!
    Why don't you go **** yourself and then your boyfriend didio you loser

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast