Top brass at trump rally
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Top brass at trump rally

Amazing who comes out to be seen when someone importnot is around town. ELLEGOOD and RAIRDEN look like they need a salad program ASAP.

Realizing sucking up is an art that must constantly be honed, one must be aware at what point does one completely throw self image, worth, ethics, and the willingness to do anything to get ahead without earning it..... Out the door.

Simply amazing.

So glad Lee County Sheriff isn't like the screwed up other agencies in Florida.

I would love to see "The Hand" of the past do one week at the SO, snd see who is still standing after the dust and wind die down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing who comes out to be seen when someone importnot is around town. ELLEGOOD and RAIRDEN look like they need a salad program ASAP.

Realizing sucking up is an art that must constantly be honed, one must be aware at what point does one completely throw self image, worth, ethics, and the willingness to do anything to get ahead without earning it..... Out the door.

Simply amazing.

I would love to see "The Hand" of the past do one week at the SO, snd see who is still standing after the dust and wind die down.
    You've just Identified the complete staff at LCSO ...

Unregistered
    sheriffs mom in the white sweater sitting to the left of the podium during trump speech. Really. Am I the only one who saw that. Look it up. Funny. Ten seats to left of her out of main view was top brass. I wonder how long they all waited in the heat for tickets.

Unregistered
    sheriffs mom in the white sweater sitting to the left of the podium during trump speech. Really. Am I the only one who saw that. Look it up. Funny. Ten seats to left of her out of main view was top brass. I wonder how long they all waited in the heat for tickets.
    Who the f-cares this would have been the same thing in any county in the USA for either candidate, your just a eller support and a loser like her now shut the hell up and try to be a real cop

Unregistered
    You've just Identified the complete staff at LCSO ...
    And your family tree, your just mad cause you kiss ass and it didn't work for you loser

Unregistered

Simply amazing.

Hey loser of course the brass of any agency would have been there not just ours you huge idiot

Unregistered
    The brass from every surrounding county was there you idiot. And you think Rairden is fat we're you even there.

Unregistered
    Please Hollow stop telling us at roll calls how rich and well your doing. Spending a lot of time in a certain district with an old friend, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hollow still works here???

Hollow here

This is Hollow

This is Hollow. Please enlighten me which roll calls I've been at? The reality is none, so you're just trying to stir the proverbial pot. Anyone that knows me knows I don't talk about my finances. I will help anyone to achieve financial independence, but I never flaunt what I have. So this leads me to believe you are one of my "friends" on FB. Because I recently posted photos of my house. I will be more than happy to meet you, or anyone else for that matter, to discuss anything you want further. Just send me an email or text message, I may be able to help you with many of your issues. One last thing, yes I still work here, B side nights WC. Come say hi, afterall I meet with many people daily. I welcome and anxiously await your response.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast