Where are we headed without leadership? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    She stated "you mother ****in white crackers shoot before you ask questions."

Unregistered
    Lied? Hold the **** up that ***** lied? lol are you kidding me sad. Suspended Needs to be fired... Then we hire waste from Opa locka LMAO.........no morals

Unregistered
    Yep I was there matter fact I think my camera got it on video. Now ET has to worry about VS looking up his address in the system. I'm a call PBA next week

Unregistered
    Who's the chief now at MGPD??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's the chief now at MGPD??
    Nobody really.

Unregistered

proof

I believe IA as well as the two female officers have all the proof they need, from pictures to videos and text messages from Brooklen to justify their claim to fortune.

Unregistered
    The guy Is stupid I was told Brooklen forced one of the female officers to fabricate a police report on the other trying to send the other to jail because he was upset that they were dating. But when interrogated one had proof that she was being lied on. Something happen in the interrogation room where evidence was deleted of course no one knows what happen in the room because she Was never taking in the room with audio and video.

Unregistered
    Lol what?..... This is crazy is the 6 months up yet for her to file? I can't wait lmaooooooooo...... Either way She will get her job back the chick has one of the baddest attorneys that don't ****ing play. That's what they get for hiring someone as chief who was demoted for this same shit.

Unregistered
    It's no need to talk about it any further. God knows what happen and who he wants to punish and who he's going to bless out of this mess. All 3 are siting home, all we know is one is telling the truth and two are lying. Which is lying and which is telling the truth we don't know! that's why attorneys are involved now Despite what we think, if his mom is sick prayers for her if not and he used that as to why he left then he'll get his karma for that. Now We need to focus on the future chief. OG purposely made the requirements so none of us could apply whoever the next is will come from City of Miami but that's the word on the street.

Unregistered

wow

Mgpd is like Miami's toilet when it comes to leadership you had one cheif get 39ed for a prostitution sting and now this what an embarrassment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast