Where are we headed without leadership? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You guys have had a rough couple years, no doubt. If it makes you feel better, I think Cynthia Machanic will steer you guys right. I worked with all of your previous chiefs over the years, when they were at MDPD and some of them were real loosers. Cynthia Machanic was always very pleasant, never played any games and was just a positive person. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys have had a rough couple years, no doubt. If it makes you feel better, I think Cynthia Machanic will steer you guys right. I worked with all of your previous chiefs over the years, when they were at MDPD and some of them were real loosers. Cynthia Machanic was always very pleasant, never played any games and was just a positive person. Good Luck.
    Sure, if you are into Hitler!

The lady has no leadership qualities and is no leader here! Get rid of her and bring qualified people that have pre-existing Chief/Assistant Chief experience.

Unregistered
    I agree.

M.B highest rank, Major (Absentee landlord)
    P.M highest rank, LT (Hitler / Snake )
    S.J highest rank, Chief (worst candidate, had his own issues, and they still hired the guy)
    A.B highest rank, Major (what can I say)
    C.M highest rank, LT (PM junior - Hitler)

See the pattern!!!!

Where are the MOST QUALIFIED, MOST EXPERIENCE, MOST COMPETENT, in these applicants for the "Top Cop" position???

All I see is Connections, race, demographics, same fraternity. And you ask why we can't progress forward.

Unregistered
    I agree.

M.B highest rank, Major (Absentee landlord)
    P.M highest rank, LT (Hitler / Snake )
    S.J highest rank, Chief (worst candidate, had his own issues, and they still hired the guy)
    A.B highest rank, Major (what can I say)
    C.M highest rank, LT (PM junior - Hitler)

See the pattern!!!!

Where are the MOST QUALIFIED, MOST EXPERIENCE, MOST COMPETENT, in these applicants for the "Top Cop" position???

All I see is Connections, race, demographics, same fraternity. And you ask why we can't progress forward.
    It's is a sad reality that this agency has gone no where. We Have so much talent! So much potential! But no leadership! Only leaders i see are few maybe three!! And they can't do anything because the top 2 aren't leaders themselves!!

Pathetic and unconceivable!!!

Unregistered
    It's is a sad reality that this agency has gone no where. We Have so much talent! So much potential! But no leadership! Only leaders i see are few maybe three!! And they can't do anything because the top 2 aren't leaders themselves!!

Pathetic and unconceivable!!!
    It is indeed a sad reality! We have or had, so much talent here at MGPD, But again, from the days of M.B. and P.M. this place has been ran with the "intimidation factor" leadership style. SO many people had high hopes for A.B. but he let us all down. But to be fair, he had a past when he was hired, so it was only a matter of time. Shame on him. and I feel so sorry for his wife and kids.
    And as far as C.M. goes, stupid of her to stand there in front of all of us and praise him as if he was a God, come on, really?? Madam, You should be talking about the future of MGPD, not the past and A.B. is in the past.

Mr Manager, I hope you're reading this. Find us a REAL chief, one who does not have ANY ties to Miami-Dade County or South Florida for that matter. Do a real search this time, and go far and wide! NATIONWIDE!!
    Oh, and by the way, stay away from hiring a "black male".... For as you can see for yourself it hasn't worked.

Unregistered
    It is indeed a sad reality! We have or had, so much talent here at MGPD, But again, from the days of M.B. and P.M. this place has been ran with the "intimidation factor" leadership style. SO many people had high hopes for A.B. but he let us all down. But to be fair, he had a past when he was hired, so it was only a matter of time. Shame on him. and I feel so sorry for his wife and kids.
    And as far as C.M. goes, stupid of her to stand there in front of all of us and praise him as if he was a God, come on, really?? Madam, You should be talking about the future of MGPD, not the past and A.B. is in the past.

Mr Manager, I hope you're reading this. Find us a REAL chief, one who does not have ANY ties to Miami-Dade County or South Florida for that matter. Do a real search this time, and go far and wide! NATIONWIDE!!
    Oh, and by the way, stay away from hiring a "black male".... For as you can see for yourself it hasn't worked.

You was making sense until you brought race into the mix. How about hire the right person for the job no matter the race. We all knew that AB had his problems and he was from far from the right person to lead this department. The reason we had bad leadership is because people who can be controlled by city hall are the ones who are hired. This is why our past leadership was so weak. Also once we get a leader stop kissing up and asking for favor.

Promote and put officers in place who deserve it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you was making sense until you brought race into the mix. How about hire the right person for the job no matter the race. We all knew that ab had his problems and he was from far from the right person to lead this department. The reason we had bad leadership is because people who can be controlled by city hall are the ones who are hired. This is why our past leadership was so weak. Also once we get a leader stop kissing up and asking for favor.

Promote and put officers in place who deserve it!
    well said!

Unregistered
    We have to be the stupidest department......so KB was never fired? My boy in city hall said FDLE has her as resigned without misconduct. WTF they were rumors KM lied that night and her baby daddy AB saved her (as usual) no wonder he's gone and she's suspended. Leadership is terrible here AB is the biggest disappointment CITY MANAGER if your reading this bring someone in that doesn't have a IA file moron. And not anyone affiliated with your sorority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    It gets worse. An Opa Locka Officer V. S. came
    On a shootin call and threatened MGPD. Now she works for us!!!!!!! How is dis possible?

Unregistered
    Probably came over to get inside information with the investigation.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast