Where are we headed without leadership?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Where are we headed without leadership?

I must say that I, as well as probably most of my fellow MGPD officers, are pretty dissapointed at the state of affairs we're under. Where's our leadership? Are they leading from the front? Leading by example? Not quite. It's more like "do as I say, not as I do" or "Leadership by intimidation". It is no secret that something is going on behind the scenes, and whatever it is, it's NOT good. We hear all the rumors, but lets not repeat them here because that's not the purpose of this thread. We continue to be the laughing stock of this county, and probably of south Florida. People not even in the law enforcement field want to know "what is it that I'm hearing about you guys this time"? I don't know about you, but I'm embarrassed and dissapointed, to say the least. I, like many of you, have been here since day one. Since we took over that one December morning 2007. I loved this place. I believed in this place. I know that this place had the potential of being the best agency in the "South East United States". The initial package said it all: "we want the best". I knew that together we could ALL make it work and "build a safer community". Not so anymore. It's everyone out for themselves and the leadership no where to be found. It is disheartening the way we continue to sink, both from within and in the public's eyes. All the efforts and sacrifices that were made, all the gains over the first few years, all that down the drain because of a few people making bad decisions.

I thought that by this time, almost 9 years into the making, we would be in a better place and had an identity of our own formed. Be a top notch law enforcement agency and all the good stuff that comes from "being the highest paid agency in the South East". For crying out loud, we can't even retain the majority of the officers that we send to the academy, and 3 chief's in less than 9 years? (all 3 of them with their own controversy behind them).

I only have but a few years to go before retirement, but sometimes wonder if I'll make it that far without throwing in the towel. I really feel it for the young officers that are coming up now and decide to make MGPD their home because, mark my words, this place will be an "Opa Locka North" in no time if things continues the way they are.

I still have a little faith left that things will turn around if the so called "union" steps in and ask the current administration to resign for the good of the agency. Something must be done! We as an agency cannot continue to work like this.

My fellow officers, be safe out there, and remember, everyone goes home at the end of their shift!

Unregistered

Leadership?? LMAO

Don't worry troops we have Mr. King & Mr.Tooth as new Sgts we will be perfect!

Unregistered

The Truth

It's not his family issues, it's his little head issues. $250k suit against him and the city will motivate a resignation in leau of being fired. Bonking probies is not smart. Lack of maturity and qualifications was the issue...

Unregistered

Next Up

Great post on original thread, They should have got rid of both of those THOT's at the same time. We can't seem to keep our heads above water.

Unregistered

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not his family issues, it's his little head issues. $250k suit against him and the city will motivate a resignation in leau of being fired. Bonking probies is not smart. Lack of maturity and qualifications was the issue...
    How do you know? You made several post on two different threads in this forum stating the same thing. I am curious to know how you (yes, we know who you are) out of all people, have first hand knowledge. Have you gone to the hospital? Have you been to his home? Have you spoken with his family?

Oh yes, I got it! Because the rumors says so! Now I got it. Well in that case, you are 100% right. It shows all of us your "Police Abilities " when determining facts.

Explains why you are still an officer. Facts do not mean anything to you and your audience. Rumors, which you created, clearly defines your truth. And you happen to be the main proprietor of it.

Sadly, some of us know who you are. Easily explained by the Cyber Crimes Unit, and I am sure you are nervous, so I encourage you to contact Leo Affairs and ask if this is possible through a subpoena. You will be stunned and astonished what you will discover. No need start deleting and clearing out the history/cookies. We know better not to expose you here on this forum, so we will discontinue the specificity of our findings and make the proper announcement in an appropriate venue.

So salvitate on this tragic moment the Chief and his mother are going through. You may be receiving a rude awakening. Sadly, their is no excuse that will exonerate you from the damages you have created. And last time I checked, "Preponderance of the evidence" is all you need in a civil setting.

Salutations my friend!

Unregistered
    What $250,000 lawsuit?

Unregistered

Wtf!!!

An allegation from someone who was fired? Sounds like a good way to get the job back. It is the same allegation that someone did in the past to get the attention. That's what you get for hiring people based on their race, demographics, and dismissing their previous LEO past. Hiring people because of connections, race, and demographics is and never will be the smartest thing to do. Look at the officers now and compare them to what we hired in 2007. I hate to be the one to agree with a previous post, but I will. Starting to look like Opalocka North! If you are listening, fire everyone at the top and hire someone from the outside!

And for God's sake, hire a Chief and an Assistant Chief that have previous Chief experience. Leaders not dictators or ghost representaives. People who are competent and well versed. Stop hiring people based on the color of their skin or what fraternity they are from. This is not a social gathering. We are a intergovernmental organization and should be treated just like that. Whom is the best QUALIFIED, COMPETENT, EXPERIENCE, should get the job. Period!!!

Unregistered

Ame!!!

An allegation from someone who was fired? Sounds like a good way to get the job back. It is the same allegation that someone did in the past to get the attention. That's what you get for hiring people based on their race, demographics, and dismissing their previous LEO past. Hiring people because of connections, race, and demographics is and never will be the smartest thing to do. Look at the officers now and compare them to what we hired in 2007. I hate to be the one to agree with a previous post, but I will. Starting to look like Opalocka North! If you are listening, fire everyone at the top and hire someone from the outside!

And for God's sake, hire a Chief and an Assistant Chief that have previous Chief experience. Leaders not dictators or ghost representaives. People who are competent and well versed. Stop hiring people based on the color of their skin or what fraternity they are from. This is not a social gathering. We are a intergovernmental organization and should be treated just like that. Whom is the best QUALIFIED, COMPETENT, EXPERIENCE, should get the job. Period!!!
    Amen! Agree with this poster 110%....

Unregistered
    How do you know? You made several post on two different threads in this forum stating the same thing. I am curious to know how you (yes, we know who you are) out of all people, have first hand knowledge. Have you gone to the hospital? Have you been to his home? Have you spoken with his family?

Oh yes, I got it! Because the rumors says so! Now I got it. Well in that case, you are 100% right. It shows all of us your "Police Abilities " when determining facts.

Explains why you are still an officer. Facts do not mean anything to you and your audience. Rumors, which you created, clearly defines your truth. And you happen to be the main proprietor of it.

Sadly, some of us know who you are. Easily explained by the Cyber Crimes Unit, and I am sure you are nervous, so I encourage you to contact Leo Affairs and ask if this is possible through a subpoena. You will be stunned and astonished what you will discover. No need start deleting and clearing out the history/cookies. We know better not to expose you here on this forum, so we will discontinue the specificity of our findings and make the proper announcement in an appropriate venue.

So salvitate on this tragic moment the Chief and his mother are going through. You may be receiving a rude awakening. Sadly, their is no excuse that will exonerate you from the damages you have created. And last time I checked, "Preponderance of the evidence" is all you need in a civil setting.

Salutations my friend!
    LMAO, Antonio you on here defending yourself? You were a POS at Miami Dade and had your head so far up Matt's ass that he took you to Murder Gardens, rather than have surgery to remove you. You always thought with your little head and that's a fact, I saw it first hand! Threatening civil litigation, how sad!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast