Chief of Police - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chief of Police

Unregistered

Who is the new assistant?

Who is the new guy? Another crony who will do nothing!

Unregistered

Chief of police

Listen bro, i work in the city and dont know your chief from anyone but i say he must be ok and have your back by standing up for you aganist a commissioner. If you dont want him we will take him here in the city,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Resigned from Doral PD after having an affair with a married city employee. Unprofessional conduct in the workplace . Perfect fit for your city.
    Rumor is he's been sexually harassing some employee's and having an affair with Jenkins! Great guy fits right in ENJOY!!!

Unregistered
    Rumor is he's been sexually harassing some employee's and having an affair with Jenkins! Great guy fits right in ENJOY!!!
    He just cant stay away for women at work. I thought he would have learned by now.

Unregistered
    Listen bro, i work in the city and dont know your chief from anyone but i say he must be ok and have your back by standing up for you aganist a commissioner. If you dont want him we will take him here in the city,
    I heard that the Chief was in the runnings for NMPD, MPD. Can anybody confirm. Hell he’s done more for us than the last 5 Chiefs.

Unregistered

No to Brook

We have a good chief in dobson, so why would they want to bring that guy here.
    I heard he has atleast 13 cases of sh against him... Smh opa locka/miami gardens whats different????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12