Chief of Police
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief of Police

Unregistered

Chief of Police

Chief of Police:

Where did you chief come from. Wasn't he with Mimi-Dade College at one time and previously at Doral PD?

OLPD OFC
    The chief has also worked for FDLE and the FBI. I think he's the most qualified chief the department has had in years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by OLPD OFC View Post
    The chief has also worked for FDLE and the FBI. I think he's the most qualified chief the department has had in years.
    Good try friend. Let me give you some facts: He was a Trooper, then went to FDLE and he was a zero with wings. He got hired at Doral PD and was given the apportunity to resign before getting fired. Became a security guard for Miami Dade College and now he is your Chief. By the way, he was never in the FBI.

Be very careful with that new fat guy that he just hired. I'm sure he will be promoted to assistant Chief very soon. Don't believe anything that he tells you. He was a zero in the county and was a zero in Doral. Have fun with both of them guys.

Unregistered

Loser

A loser Chief in a loser department in a city full of loser welfare thugs

Unregistered

Doral Days

Resigned from Doral PD after having an affair with a married city employee. Unprofessional conduct in the workplace . Perfect fit for your city.

Unregistered
    As long as he splits the payola with the other city officials he will be just fine.

Unregistered

Chief Terminated By Doral PD

He was terminated by Doral after a sustained IA Investigation. The chief at that time saved him by not requesting a hearing by FDLE which would possibly have resulted in his police standards being revoked.

Unregistered
    Unbelievable. No wonder the new guy already has a nice take home and a office while patrol drives vehicles with no a/c, roaches, and bald tires.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unbelievable. No wonder the new guy already has a nice take home and a office while patrol drives vehicles with no a/c, roaches, and bald tires.
    What can we say guys, the new guy will be out of here when the chief gets fired.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2731397]Unbelievable. No wonder the new guy already has a nice take home and a office while patrol drives vehicles with no a/c, roaches, and bald tires.

It's nice to have your buddy as Chief and get the toys. Here we are and we don't get nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast