Promotion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotion

Cheated

Promotion

MM nor Butch has ever promoted a sergeant from road patrol. Lees promoted JK. Many road officers have been passed. If you’re not one of the “Cool Kids” (special assignment) you are passed! Its time HR was informed of this injustice. The rule of five does not mean no road officers. Four test and ONE road officer promoted! Ridiculous! Butch give us a chance! Ironically anyone promoted goes to the road!

Unregistered
    Yes Sir!
    Air your grievances here instead of going to H.R.. Who says you don't have balls and leadership qualities?

Unregistered
    Well JB maybe if you could stay awake during the course of your shift or have more than one arrest in a twelve month period, then maybe u could of stood a chance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheated View Post
    MM nor Butch has ever promoted a sergeant from road patrol. Lees promoted JK. Many road officers have been passed. If you’re not one of the “Cool Kids” (special assignment) you are passed! Its time HR was informed of this injustice. The rule of five does not mean no road officers. Four test and ONE road officer promoted! Ridiculous! Butch give us a chance! Ironically anyone promoted goes to the road!
    I can see how you might think this, but I think for once they are doing their best to do this,as fairly as possible.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can see how you might think this, but I think for once they are doing their best to do this,as fairly as possible.
    Ok Chief Butch, enough bullshit already. Officer Slavin would have been a fine pick sir!

Big shake up coming. BD taking over Community Involvement, KM going back to the road. Sad, very sad, same old same old my friends. The have nots still have nothing. The city looks down on us and the evidence is the wonderful contract we don't have.

Please go to open the books to see how much money our city officials make; the ones who don't risk their lives every day. Pass out a ball at one of our parks and earn 60,000, assistant director or director position over at city hall FREE MEDICAL, CAR ALLOWANCE and 200K Job!

Unregistered
    Ok Chief Butch, enough bullshit already. Officer Slavin would have been a fine pick sir!

Big shake up coming. BD taking over Community Involvement, KM going back to the road. Sad, very sad, same old same old my friends. The have nots still have nothing. The city looks down on us and the evidence is the wonderful contract we don't have.

Please go to open the books to see how much money our city officials make; the ones who don't risk their lives every day. Pass out a ball at one of our parks and earn 60,000, assistant director or director position over at city hall FREE MEDICAL, CAR ALLOWANCE and 200K Job!
    Leo affairs is quicker for news then the department email

Unregistered

The moves are awesome. Quit chur *****in.

Unregistered

Really!

Promote road patrol!!!!

Unregistered
    Promote road patrol!!!!
    You discredit your argument by lobbying for it on this site. Voicing your grievances on a known slam site doesn't scream maturity and good judgement. And if your lobbying for your buddy to be promoted, you suck as a campaign manager.

Unregistered
    You discredit your argument by lobbying for it on this site. Voicing your grievances on a known slam site doesn't scream maturity and good judgement. And if your lobbying for your buddy to be promoted, you suck as a campaign manager.
    See listen to the Google Chief! Foosball competition coming soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast