When is AC arbitration??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prick O Witz. You are the only girl that I know that doesn't like AC.
    If AC is such a ladies man and all the girls like him then why did he have to settle for a deformed buffalo as a wife???? I know he looks like a white Shrek but to call his women Fiona is an insult to large cave dwelling female trolls everywhere

Unregistered

Thumbs up

You think Pendejowitz reads this? please, it's only us idiots who do. But I agree AC is a bully. He is not a good person nor will he ever be a good person. He beats women for fun, likes to have shit up his ass and will find your weakness and exploit it. Yeah I rather not work for or with someone like that. And that was before... if he comes back there is no stopping him. No thank you.

Unregistered

Miami Beach Marine Patrol

If the beach had a real Marine Patrol like the county instead of some losers who only play on the intercostal then maybe Jose Fernandez would be alive today. You clowns were the closest waterborne emergency responders yet the county and coast guard had to deal with the mess. Never leave the safe waters of the residential canals to venture into the open you might get lost.

Unregistered
    I really hope chief Oates never finds out that ol' A.C. was the lieutenant in charge of the beach AOR the night july 3rd happened with the ATV incident. He was excluded from the investigation intentionally by maj. VAZ
    A.C. escaped his own AOR. HE WAS EVEN ON SCENE AT THE ATV WRECK . BUT HE ESCAPED ANY THING BUT MORAGA GOT ****ED. LOOK AT TELESTAFF FOR JULY 3RD. AC KNEE DEEP IN IT AND THE COVER UP WENT DOWN.

Unregistered
    AC is done he will be a bouncer at Mangos by this time next year

Unregistered
    Day one has come to an end for AC arbitration and from what I hear the city has come to the game once again unprepared and made to look like a bunch of idiots. The city will lose as soon as all of the emails names are released at the hearing. It will show that the investigation was one sided and that AC was disciplined not once but twice for the same thing. The investigation was closed and reopened with no new information. Good luck AC !!!

Unregistered
    Day one has come to an end for AC arbitration and from what I hear the city has come to the game once again unprepared and made to look like a bunch of idiots. The city will lose as soon as all of the emails names are released at the hearing. It will show that the investigation was one sided and that AC was disciplined not once but twice for the same thing. The investigation was closed and reopened with no new information. Good luck AC !!!
    This was a lot bigger than Gloates made it out to be. The #2 and #3 were all involved. PATHETIC!!!

Unregistered
    Did Agent Orange Ranger start crying?

Unregistered
    The only ones crying will be the city when our union makes Chief Oates look like the bumbling old man that he is. Oates gives orders and does not care about the CBA (contract) , work rules, or the SOP and that is why he will continue to get beat in the arbitrations. And even when this is over I can guarantee you that the city and those involved in violating officers rights, even if they were given a direct order or not will have to answer to the lawsuits. The bad thing is some of the people in IA are not bad (This does not include you O.R. you scumbag) and they knew that the orders that the chief were giving were violating the rights of those accused but they did it anyways. So protect yourself and learn from the mistakes of others.

Unregistered
    Did Agent Orange Ranger start crying?
    La gorda puta esa is not as squeaky clean as he wants you to believe. I remember him slugging a stabbing victim that showed up at RCC after being sutured up at Ryder. Ask Motorman EP who was working the desk.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast