When is AC arbitration??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    La gorda puta esa is not as squeaky clean as he wants you to believe. I remember him slugging a stabbing victim that showed up at RCC after being sutured up at Ryder. Ask Motorman EP who was working the desk.
    Nah.......no way! I doubt if he has ever laid his soft milky white hands on anybody.

Unregistered
    OR had a 3-32 stabbing victim approach him at his Club 59 and sent the victim to RCC. The victim went to JMH instead and later went for a report. Nowhe crus for everything por que el es putica.

Unregistered
    Over Rated got promoted over budget to do Carlos' dirty work. The only issue is that a monster was made and now no one can control him. He should be sued for all of his BS.

Unregistered
    Has anyone else noticed that at every Arbitration they chief is called a Liar. So my question is: when is the City Manager sending a letter to the SAO? Wasn't that on Gloates first AMR? Where is his credibility?

Unregistered
    As someone posted earlier Dan Oates is so out of touch with what's going on. He has no idea what to do during these I.A. investigations so he just does as he pleases. Like in AC case the investigation pulled in officers that had been retired for several years and in some cases form what I understand had IA look into personal email accounts. The problem is when he is called to testify in front of an arbitrator he looks like an idiot. He lies and stumbles and tries to sound like he is the smartest guy in the room. The city attorney has got to be pulling his hair out with the things he says. So sit back and enjoy the Oates show.

Unregistered
    if he went into my personal email account I will sue him personally . I will file a formal complaint with FDLE CJST and request his certificate to be suspended and then advise the BAR with a complaint that he is unethical and violated the law. my complaint will then go to several places on Google so that if you search his name you read of his misdeeds and misfeeance and no one will ever make the mistake of hiring him as a consultant or another job where good judgment is required.

Unregistered
    if he went into my personal email account I will sue him personally . I will file a formal complaint with FDLE CJST and request his certificate to be suspended and then advise the BAR with a complaint that he is unethical and violated the law. my complaint will then go to several places on Google so that if you search his name you read of his misdeeds and misfeeance and no one will ever make the mistake of hiring him as a consultant or another job where good judgment is required.
    selective enforcement and gross negligence make the city pay for negative retention for keeping him with the city. from what I have seen here you can can file a hostile work environment suit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    if he went into my personal email account i will sue him personally . I will file a formal complaint with fdle cjst and request his certificate to be suspended and then advise the bar with a complaint that he is unethical and violated the law. My complaint will then go to several places on google so that if you search his name you read of his misdeeds and misfeeance and no one will ever make the mistake of hiring him as a consultant or another job where good judgment is required.
    lighten up francis!

Unregistered
    Oates doesn't understand how it works. He wasn't the chief when the prior chief dealt with it. He really needs to spend a day looking over old cases. Heck even his own IA LT. Was given a slap on the wrist for his screw up.

Unregistered
    Oates doesn't understand how it works. He wasn't the chief when the prior chief dealt with it. He really needs to spend a day looking over old cases. Heck even his own IA LT. Was given a slap on the wrist for his screw up.
    True. And where is the victim in AC's case. Folks, this was nothing but a made for TV event orchestrated by a delusional and arrogant person that is nothing more than a puppet for PL.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast