When is AC arbitration???
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sgt Caruthers

When is AC arbitration???

Does anyone know when the AC arbitration is scheduled to take place???

Unregistered
    We should organize a protest outside of city hall that day...Nobody wants that scumbag back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We should organize a protest outside of city hall that day...Nobody wants that scumbag back
    Ira pack a lunchand bring something to entertain yourself. You will be standing by yourself.

Unregistered

but dela did set that one way pirate up

No he was was a doushebag I agree with the many who say it. If he fails to get his job back he will baker out and 330 el heffe .Am I speculating ? Yrs but we all know he would do it. Do you share the same opinion?

Unregistered
    Only 2 guys share your view and one is Ira. So go f:$) yourself. I hope someone says that about you when your rights are violated like Oates did AC. You scumbag! You should tell AC to his face when he gets back, armchair tough guy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only 2 guys share your view and one is Ira. So go f:$) yourself. I hope someone says that about you when your rights are violated like Oates did AC. You scumbag! You should tell AC to his face when he gets back, armchair tough guy!
    Actually I'd bet my paycheck that it's more than two guys. AC was not as liked as his fellow meatheads think he was. The guy was only out for himself and didn't care about anyone else. He only treated you like one of the boys if he could get something out of it. I know people who went to school with him at Coral Gables senior. The guy would hang out with the gang bangers who were selling 52 at the school, those were his friends. Just before going to the marines he got 39ed for a 32. The guy is not fit for duty.

Unregistered
    Ira (Gypsy Cop) Prickowitz You sucked as a cop and you left like a failure. Now you want to come on here and cry "bully". Give it a rest and move on.

Unregistered
    I get it now, AC was mean to you in HIGH SCHOOL so you come on here and bash him. Only thing I can think of is Frozen, Let it go, let it go......

Unregistered
    High school was 34 years ago !!!

Unregistered
    Prick O Witz. You are the only girl that I know that doesn't like AC.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast