When is AC arbitration??? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    My crystal ball tells me that AC wins his arbitration and that he files a civil lawsuit that shakes the city. The city and it's young hot shot punk wise ass attorney will be made to look like the unprepared unprofessional rookie lawyers that they have displayed during the last two arbitrations. Regardless of who you like or dislike the fact that our department's IA at the direction of the Chief has done some very unethical and in some cases violated the law and the rights of officer during these investigations. Thus causing them to look bad in the eyes of the arbitrator and ruling in favor of the officers. So AC will win and those of you that were drug into this circus by having your name listed as violators in the email investigation and had nothing to do with it, shame on you for not standing up and defending yourself and allowing the city to embarrass you and your family. By us not pushing back against the city's and Chief Oates do as they please attitude the BS will continue. But I have a feeling that AC is going to push back and rightfully so.

Unregistered
    Metete el "crystal ball" en el culo a ver si te gusta. Comemierda!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Metete el "crystal ball" en el culo a ver si te gusta. Comemierda!
    Take a breath Ozzie. You are going to be exposed too.

Unregistered
    My crystal ball tells me that AC wins his arbitration and that he files a civil lawsuit that shakes the city. The city and it's young hot shot punk wise ass attorney will be made to look like the unprepared unprofessional rookie lawyers that they have displayed during the last two arbitrations. Regardless of who you like or dislike the fact that our department's IA at the direction of the Chief has done some very unethical and in some cases violated the law and the rights of officer during these investigations. Thus causing them to look bad in the eyes of the arbitrator and ruling in favor of the officers. So AC will win and those of you that were drug into this circus by having your name listed as violators in the email investigation and had nothing to do with it, shame on you for not standing up and defending yourself and allowing the city to embarrass you and your family. By us not pushing back against the city's and Chief Oates do as they please attitude the BS will continue. But I have a feeling that AC is going to push back and rightfully so.
    I guess Tammy Valdes has Internet access from the federal prison she is at. Hey inflatable tits your academy sweetheart is going to loose his arbitration and will end up working with your Tard friends at Sweetwater.

Unregistered
    Soooooo whats the status of AC's arbitration?

Unregistered
    The City is hoping it goes away after getting torn up by the FOP Attorney.

Unregistered
    The City is hoping it goes away after getting torn up by the FOP Attorney.
    So is the arbitration over???

Unregistered
    So is the arbitration over???
    The City asked for a continuance while they try to work out a settlement.

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaa Yuuuuuccaaa!!!!

Unregistered
    So what's up with Lt. beef jerky??? any news on arbitration status???

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast