Santana & Sneeds

Unregistered

Santana & Sneeds

Time is getting close Santana and SNEEDS. You better try to get your lies in order. You remember when you willfully showed up at the State Attorney's office to spew your lies. You remember don't you, the ones you were put up to by Fatboy Ernie, and the Federal Felons and three chin Martinez. You know Santana you gave a statement you witnessed a DUI accident and were in fact off that night? And SNEEDS when not sleeping in the briefing room she was shopping all night caught on video to present for your lies. What is it with SNEEDS speech anyway, does she have a thirty pound tongue or does she just gargle with marbles all night? But, hey, the retarded MDPD/Miami Gardens/rights violator must like it but I'm sure her roosky kid is humiliated.

Maybe in January when your hero gets out of prison the circle jerks can continue again, oops damn she has three more years of community control to worry about. Can't wait til she slips up on that!!!!

Keep that pump juiced and handy Santy your going to need it in depo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time is getting close Santana and SNEEDS. You better try to get your lies in order. You remember when you willfully showed up at the State Attorney's office to spew your lies. You remember don't you, the ones you were put up to by Fatboy Ernie, and the Federal Felons and three chin Martinez. You know Santana you gave a statement you witnessed a DUI accident and were in fact off that night? And SNEEDS when not sleeping in the briefing room she was shopping all night caught on video to present for your lies. What is it with SNEEDS speech anyway, does she have a thirty pound tongue or does she just gargle with marbles all night? But, hey, the retarded MDPD/Miami Gardens/rights violator must like it but I'm sure her roosky kid is humiliated.

Maybe in January when your hero gets out of prison the circle jerks can continue again, oops damn she has three more years of community control to worry about. Can't wait til she slips up on that!!!!

Keep that pump juiced and handy Santy your going to need it in depo.
    Anyone wonder what a roosky sounds like with a mouthful of marbles?

Unregistered
    Anyone wonder what a roosky sounds like with a mouthful of marbles?
    How ashamed must the little roosky be at show and Tell! Mom , please attempt to talk clear. Isn't there something the doctors can do with that excessive saliva or it it Martinez Jizz.

Unregistered
    How ashamed must the little roosky be at show and Tell! Mom , please attempt to talk clear. Isn't there something the doctors can do with that excessive saliva or it it Martinez Jizz.
    Just think Sneed's had you not backed the lying Federal Felon you just may have a pension now. Now your significant other has to support the three of you. Oh well Ralphie lost his pension as well. It's got to really suck to have to work til you 95 for a pension. That's KARMA my friend and marrying a garbage pale. Not long now for the deposition Santy.

Unregistered
    Just think Sneed's had you not backed the lying Federal Felon you just may have a pension now. Now your significant other has to support the three of you. Oh well Ralphie lost his pension as well. It's got to really suck to have to work til you 95 for a pension. That's KARMA my friend and marrying a garbage pale. Not long now for the deposition Santy.
    Sneeds, please swallow that stuff you carry around in your mouth it's disgusting, I'm sure Mike thinks so. Your kid will want to go back to Roosia if you keep drooling on her.

Santy, Santy, Santy...You f**ked up buddy. Lying. You would think someone with the amount of agencies you've worked at you would know Purjury is a crime. How's the pump working? Been green lately? No diabetic coma yet? It's coming buddy, just around the corner all on video.

That brings us to fake blond, cellulite hips. How's the drunk doing? Been in touch with his P.D. buddies at PCB? You remember, the liars! How'd that letter you guys put on your little driving school letterhead work out for your felon friends.

" Your honor, I know if they could turn back the clocks of time they would"!

Yeah, no shit! Really. How profound!

No matter how hard your friends try to hide your statements, it's going to be ordered by the Federal Judge to be turned over.

It should have meant something when you raised your right hand and swore to tell the truth.

Sleep tight, except on duty Santy there is video EVERYWHERE!

Here's a clue, there was a mole at your "secret" meeting. See if you can guess who.

Unregistered
    Sneeds, please swallow that stuff you carry around in your mouth it's disgusting, I'm sure Mike thinks so. Your kid will want to go back to Roosia if you keep drooling on her.

Santy, Santy, Santy...You f**ked up buddy. Lying. You would think someone with the amount of agencies you've worked at you would know Purjury is a crime. How's the pump working? Been green lately? No diabetic coma yet? It's coming buddy, just around the corner all on video.

That brings us to fake blond, cellulite hips. How's the drunk doing? Been in touch with his P.D. buddies at PCB? You remember, the liars! How'd that letter you guys put on your little driving school letterhead work out for your felon friends.

" Your honor, I know if they could turn back the clocks of time they would"!

Yeah, no shit! Really. How profound!

No matter how hard your friends try to hide your statements, it's going to be ordered by the Federal Judge to be turned over.

It should have meant something when you raised your right hand and swore to tell the truth.

Sleep tight, except on duty Santy there is video EVERYWHERE!

Here's a clue, there was a mole at your "secret" meeting. See if you can guess who.
    Here's a clue:
    Fat and has no pension like you two and the Federal Felon's

Unregistered
    GOOD AND BAD NEWS!

The good news is your videotaped depositions will be postponed.

The bad news the lying Investigators in the case where you two scumbag's went and lied to the State Attorney, lost their immunity. That means the Judge clearly sees who the liars are. So your buddies, the liars quickly filed an appeal which has less than a 10% chance of success.

So, rest easy for now. But rest assured your giving depositions!

No Sleeping on duty Santy!

Unregistered
    Everyone knows your latest blunder Santy. Your secret won't be quite for long!!

Sleep well. Just not in duty. The town has video EVERYWHERE and it's ALL public record!😅😅

Unregistered
    To whoever keeps posting on this forum. There were some people, weak people, that were goaded into that whole situation by someone that has tremendous ability at lying and manipulating. ( Federal Prison ring a bell )?

These individual's even exclaimed that they would be helped in their situation by a well placed "friend".

If and when you subpoena people for deposition make sure you depose the correct people. There were people invited to that meeting that refused to go. They will be more than happy to speak the truth and who the real Criminals were and are.

There were people who just prior to the subpoenas being served went in and paid large sums of money obviously they knew what was coming.

They almost pulled off the perfect conspiracy had it not been for an aggressive, intelligent Attorney and a prosecutor not willing to overlook the plain truth.

There were two people that especially benefited from that whole situation the coordinator who turned States Evidence ( the one true criminal ) and who he coordinated for which only one was questioned, strange, isn't it?

May peace and Justice be on your side to expose the filth in law enforcement currently employed by FDLE, MDPD and GOLDEN BEACH.

One of the leaks from within the town came from the finance department who was a felon sympathizor. Just pull cellular phone records and you'll have all the evidence you need to connect the dots.

For the record I must remain anonymous for my future. However​, under oath I will spill my guts.
    Good luck and God Speed!

Unregistered
    To whoever keeps posting on this forum. There were some people, weak people, that were goaded into that whole situation by someone that has tremendous ability at lying and manipulating. ( Federal Prison ring a bell )?

These individual's even exclaimed that they would be helped in their situation by a well placed "friend".

If and when you subpoena people for deposition make sure you depose the correct people. There were people invited to that meeting that refused to go. They will be more than happy to speak the truth and who the real Criminals were and are.

There were people who just prior to the subpoenas being served went in and paid large sums of money obviously they knew what was coming.

They almost pulled off the perfect conspiracy had it not been for an aggressive, intelligent Attorney and a prosecutor not willing to overlook the plain truth.

There were two people that especially benefited from that whole situation the coordinator who turned States Evidence ( the one true criminal ) and who he coordinated for which only one was questioned, strange, isn't it?

May peace and Justice be on your side to expose the filth in law enforcement currently employed by FDLE, MDPD and GOLDEN BEACH.

One of the leaks from within the town came from the finance department who was a felon sympathizor. Just pull cellular phone records and you'll have all the evidence you need to connect the dots.

For the record I must remain anonymous for my future. However​, under oath I will spill my guts.
    Good luck and God Speed!
    Oh you must mean R.C. right? That is an extremely well founded suspicion. I would go all in on that one.😀