Raise

Thread: Raise

Unregistered

Raise

R we getting a raise dis year. Them folks on da board ain't said shit yet. Folks got *****s waiting. They fuking wit us money. I just got on and the salary dey give us is week. That shit need to be stronga. I like ma weekend off but shit is crazy. If ya know bout that raise, holla.......

Unregistered

raise

I'm Sorry but, could you articulate that in a more eloquent manner? That is, we do work for an educational system, which prides itself on acedemia. It places value on learnef personel. Your ebonics just commands a minimum wage salary as currently expressed.
    Perhaps you should take a refresher on command of the english language. lol
    serously, the public does read this. Youre embarrasing your self and us. Please stop or get some one to proof read your comments before posting.

Unregistered

Raise

Fuk u punk. Wat yo comment has to do wit my mother4king raise. U prob a board member. I need ma raise punk.

Unregistered

money

Government never has money to give. So it steals from the taxpayer to distribute it to others. Everytime you bicker about more money, you are asking government to steal more from the tax payer to give to you. What you dont realize is, when you stop thinking lack, your financial situation will improve.

Unregistered

Money

I need mo $$$ so I dont kare wea we geting 4rm cuz. Them folks on da board Kant continue 2 b playing them games, feel me bra. It is Wat it is cuz

Unregistered

Fop 133

In palacio I trust. Dis man went 2 da board nd got us da raise. Holmes got us 2 raises so far. Shit looking good for school board. Im neva gonna live dis department. Fuk u opps, piece a sh*t