This site is so toxic - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very true, the site is toxic. Sad to see how some post on here. Nothing constructive. Just slander of others. Other units, etc.
    SMH
    And do you think stealing, lying, covering up investigations, destroying coworkers lives, gossiping, ridiculing subordinates, hooking up with your girlfriends on duty, abusing your office and hiding behind a gold color badge is constructive? You obviously did not come to this job to enforce the law. You are here to break the law. So in other words, screw you CORRUPTED one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And do you think stealing, lying, covering up investigations, destroying coworkers lives, gossiping, ridiculing subordinates, hooking up with your girlfriends on duty, abusing your office and hiding behind a gold color badge is constructive? You obviously did not come to this job to enforce the law. You are here to break the law. So in other words, screw you CORRUPTED one.
    To be slander my friend it has to be without merit, untrue. Almost Everything posted here that abusers like you attempt to hide and cover-up is factual and based on merit. In other words you can't hinder free factual speech as much as you'd like to.

Thank you LEOAFFAIRS.

Unregistered
    Like I posted originally, everything here is nothing but, negativity and trashing others. Toxic. Every freaking thing is a complaint about so and so etc. the Kelly and glass ppl I don't know but, already know much from what is repeatedly posted daily. Dude looks like you have a real hard on both of them more than his sexual allegations for men. Geez give it a rest. Boring.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234