troop major - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: troop major

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in Troop D and I would take Bright any day over the other two choices. Bright is good people, plain and simple, and he looks out for his people. The other two would have been disastrous for Troop D.
    I work in Davie and this is the best promotion Spaulding has made. I'm sorry to see him leave. Our loss is your troop's gain.

Unregistered
    Typical command response! Piss poor leadership!
    Typical loser POS comment.

Unregistered
    I work in Davie and this is the best promotion Spaulding has made. I'm sorry to see him leave. Our loss is your troop's gain.
    Totally agree, worked with him in Troop E. He will be an excellent Troop Commander.

Unregistered
    Typical loser POS comment.
    This is what the colonel promotes! Wow, no leadership skills at all!

Unregistered

Loser

Your about to see how "good" Waxler is. Hes going to the worst troop on the patrol . Hes going to shine or be a complete failure. Im betting on the later.

Unregistered
    Your about to see how "good" Waxler is. Hes going to the worst troop on the patrol . Hes going to shine or be a complete failure. Im betting on the later.
    So do you have any evidence for your contention or are you just a complete tool?

(I'm betting on the latter)

Unregistered
    You must have been a pos

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2674868]If he did, I guess the brass felt the pressure of not having a minority in a command position. See, they monitor leo affairs and pay attention sometimes. If Waxler got it, then the Colonel knew he needed to act quick and put a black person in charge also.

History has been made under This administration, they should send out a press release. The first negro TC not by choice

I know him personally, and he's the epitome of a Law Enforcement Professional. It is sad that in 2017 we are so Damn caught up on RACE !!!!

He survived the U.S.M.C. and 22 plus years with FHP. What about you ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456