If you thought it was bad before...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

If you thought it was bad before...

The sheriff and Haines have big changes in store for employees which will significantly impact the agency beginning next year. Play close attention to upcoming transfers, promotions and your email for clues.

If you haven't already, freshen up your resume and get the F out of here ASAP.

Unregistered
    Well it looks like it has started. Whats up with DW and PF.

Unregistered
    You think they will move AH out of homeland security too! I am tired of looking at his fat ass on blab tv talking about stuff he has no ideal about. I do like looking at Amber's so she can stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it looks like it has started. Whats up with DW and PF.

Unregistered
    These look like routine transfers. Not a diabolical plan. While I believe the Sheriff and Chief are diabolical, I can't see any malice here. Wasn't Delarian running for political office of some kind? Maybe that's why he was in community relations. They switch people in and out of the precincts all the time. Maybe that's why David and Patrick switched places.

Unregistered
    These look like routine transfers. Not a diabolical plan. While I believe the Sheriff and Chief are diabolical, I can't see any malice here. Wasn't Delarian running for political office of some kind? Maybe that's why he was in community relations. They switch people in and out of the precincts all the time. Maybe that's why David and Patrick switched places.
    He was booted out for something and they were scrambling to find a replacement and the beach sgt kept getting in trouble. Maybe he got sent to town for more supervision?

Unregistered
    Campaigning on duty. Can't get in real trouble for it when your chief did it. Transfer. Keep quiet.Deny punishment. After everyone forgets he can go back to old job again. End of this chapter now who can they mess with next?

Unregistered
    Campaigning on duty. Can't get in real trouble for it when your chief did it. Transfer. Keep quiet.Deny punishment. After everyone forgets he can go back to old job again. End of this chapter now who can they mess with next?
    Yup thats what I heard too

Unregistered
    Ok now I get it, sounds like someone is butt hurt about losing their beach sgt spot. You're a whiny @ss b!+ch! When we hire on we agree to work any shift any where in the entire county, always subject to change, no one is guaranteed anything. If you can't handle that then by all means submit that Resume, bye! How many other transfers go through without question or complaint, but oh wait this one is DIABOLICAL. Give me a f*ing break, you're pathetic!

Unregistered
    You're a butt nugget for sure. I posted this, not Frazier. If you learned to read it says "NOT A DIABOLICAL" plan dumbass. I'm sure you're one of the losers that Frazier and to square up and talk to. Sorry if he hurt your little feelings. There are two things you should do. 1) Grow a set. Most men already have them. 2) Get out from under Hobbs desk. The lack of oxygen is killing your brain cells.

Unregistered
    You're a butt nugget for sure. I posted this, not Frazier. If you learned to read it says "NOT A DIABOLICAL" plan dumbass. I'm sure you're one of the losers that Frazier and to square up and talk to. Sorry if he hurt your little feelings. There are two things you should do. 1) Grow a set. Most men already have them. 2) Get out from under Hobbs desk. The lack of oxygen is killing your brain cells.
    Haha looks like someone has they're panties in a wod! Evidently your too stupid to realize that reply was to the origunal post. Sorry that hurt your little feelings dumb ass! Where are you balls, you big bad butt nugget? Try doing you job and shut the hell up! That's what a real man does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast