Four Dolphins take a knee during the national anthem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a new team

Four Dolphins take a knee during the national anthem

So four of the dolphins players don't want to get up during the national anthem, good that's there rights well it's my right to turn the channel and I did

Unregistered
    No no everyone got this wrong. See they where standing, that's how Monkeys stand

Unregistered
    That's what happens when you give hood rats big money. First they buy an over priced car, leave the hood and buy a home in an exclusive neighborhood. Then drug dealers and ex pimps like Jayz, Snoop dog, Ric Ross, Chris Brown, Tigga, and how many other stupid names you can up with become role model for 8,9,10 year old's. No wonder no one wants to settle day with these great leader that the head Idiot in Washington invites to dinner and listen to in the white House. Great role models.

Unregistered

Angry Spell check please ! (and vocabulary use) and to hell with the thug Dolphins

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what happens when you give hood rats big money. First they buy an over priced car, leave the hood and buy a home in an exclusive neighborhood. Then drug dealers and ex pimps like Jayz, Snoop dog, Ric Ross, Chris Brown, Tigga, and how many other stupid names you can up with become role model for 8,9,10 year old's. No wonder no one wants to settle day with these great leader that the head Idiot in Washington invites to dinner and listen to in the white House. Great role models.
    I agree, and understand what your saying, but can you, and a LOT of people that come on here, please PROOF READ before you post on here ?

Please , you make the rest of us here look illiterate, just like Asst Chief Ricardo Roque, always did, all of his career.

Check spelling and vocabulary PLEASE ! As far as those football thugs, are concerned, does anyone know the reason WHY they are doing this, myself , and my friends still don't get their point ??? Thank you :-)

Unregistered
    Boycott games and NFL sponsors. Hit them where it hurts. After the last baseball strike MLB got a wake up call when fans stopped going to games.

Unregistered
    Who cares about them idiots. Stand sit take a knee . Because at the end of the day . They don't pay my rent . And there only hurting there own endorsement. So keep sitting or keep taking a knee , also it not going to change the way we do police work

Unregistered
    There f- ing Monkeys, look at our department- even the new rookies we are getting Monkeys lol I gave up sports years ago when I met Magic Johnson During. An off duty event he was the most racist person your ever going to meet and he hides it well for the media..

Unregistered
    Guys, they got it right! It shows their still stuck in the 1800's mind set. Honestly, who cares. If they stand, kneel or sit.
    They, love the U.S. so much that they stay here. Making millions of the white men. All to run with a ball! No-ones going to boycott any games. No sponsors will pull their endorsements. Media's loving it, cause it stirs up news and pit's one group against another. These guy's make millions and not one of them give anything back to the black community. Wow they show up at a school talk and read for a min or two. Big deal. Why, are you letting their stupidity get to you? Are black lives the only, life's that matter? It's beginning to seem that way, lately here in the U.S.

Unregistered
    Watch college football

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There f- ing Monkeys, look at our department- even the new rookies we are getting Monkeys lol I gave up sports years ago when I met Magic Johnson During. An off duty event he was the most racist person your ever going to meet and he hides it well for the media..
    Like Magic had a debate with you, LMFAO, did he even look at you???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast