Double standard
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Double standard

Unregistered

Double standard

From another thread it reads-

"Amuck Amuck Amuck Amuck. Does double standards mean like as in maybe a higher up having relations with a frequent flier in the jail? Like when you go to Ollies to see her and him practically having sexual behaviors? Is that not against policy? How do ya'll allow it?"

I will try to answer it in terms many know and understand.

Because some particular female higher up does not live the policy she enforces. Because it is not enforced on that particular female. Because other particular females, particularly the jail major, likes having "girl power."

Nothing but bull dookey.

Unregistered
    I have retired from the jail, known all of them a long time. If you will check the record there have been white males
    and black males who worked with rank under the Major. I can tell you one thing that I know, all that was ever asked of
    me was to do my job professionally. I was there when RS was attacked by the white males because she demanded they
    do their job right. I still talk to people who work at the jail and they tell me there is one group of young CO'S who think they know more than anybody else. You can bash all you want, when sh-- hits the fan, I would want them in my corner.
    No one knows more about the operations of that jail than those two. I think your goal is to scream the loudest hoping the new Sheriff will listen to you and make a bad decision. It is a sad day when this is allowed. I hope one day your IP addresses will be exposed and legal actions taken against you. Since when do employees run the Sheriff's Office?

Unregistered
    Major GOD has your back against these false witnesses. These are all coming from two on A shift and three on B shift. they cannot keep there mouths shut, they said they met at a house to discuss how to over throw you. DD JW MS and two females. they said the new Sheriff is listening to them. GOD will stand by you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major GOD has your back against these false witnesses. These are all coming from two on A shift and three on B shift. they cannot keep there mouths shut, they said they met at a house to discuss how to over throw you. DD JW MS and two females. they said the new Sheriff is listening to them. GOD will stand by you.
    The jail major may not even know about the captain's issues. Even if she did, what exactly did the capt do? Be friends with someone? So what? Just mind your own business people, please? Leave them alone!

Unregistered

Exactly

The jail major may not even know about the captain's issues. Even if she did, what exactly did the capt do? Be friends with someone? So what? Just mind your own business people, please? Leave them alone!
    It amazes me that people get on here and throw out a vague statement rather than cite a precise, specific incident of what one anonymous poster calls a double standard. One has to wonder what the reason for that is......Is it because you are now being held accountable for your actions (or lack of)? Is it because people are now being treated fairly rather than using *the good ole boy" system? My theory is that you're probably just a miserable human being, regardless of who runs the SO or the jail. You're probably never going to be happy with anything in your life!

Unregistered
    It amazes me that people get on here and throw out a vague statement rather than cite a precise, specific incident of what one anonymous poster calls a double standard. One has to wonder what the reason for that is......Is it because you are now being held accountable for your actions (or lack of)? Is it because people are now being treated fairly rather than using *the good ole boy" system? My theory is that you're probably just a miserable human being, regardless of who runs the SO or the jail. You're probably never going to be happy with anything in your life!
    ".Is it because you are now being held accountable for your actions (or lack of)? Is it because people are now being treated fairly rather than using *the good ole boy" system?"

You are doing the very thing you are fussing about when you say "It amazes me that people get on here and throw out a vague statement rather than cite a precise, specific incident of what one anonymous poster calls a double standard."

So to whom you are referring to and what actions are they being heldaccountable for? How are they being treated fairly or rather than using the good ole boy system, O'Ninja of the keyboard?

Unregistered

Accountable

".Is it because you are now being held accountable for your actions (or lack of)? Is it because people are now being treated fairly rather than using *the good ole boy" system?"

You are doing the very thing you are fussing about when you say "It amazes me that people get on here and throw out a vague statement rather than cite a precise, specific incident of what one anonymous poster calls a double standard."

So to whom you are referring to and what actions are they being heldaccountable for? How are they being treated fairly or rather than using the good ole boy system, O'Ninja of the keyboard?
    Go see Ruby and ask to see some IA files like I did! Ask for some that were done under PC, RS, WS, DW and now PK. You'll see that people are now being disciplined consistently and fairly in line with the policy as that was not always done in the past. Discipline was handed out based on who you were. Go investigate for yourself, like i did! Hasn't everyone got a chance to cross train, if you wanted to? In regards to day job assignments, they have been opened up for everyone to apply and an interview process set up and the selections have been made that way, rather than someone just being picked because the admin likes that person. While I am posting anomously, I'm not making vague, broad accusations about individuals. I've cross trained, I put in for transportation. I didn't get selected but I did go and review the same information that the board had, i.e. personnel files and interview questionnaires so that I could do better the next time and after I read all the information, I can say that I wasn't the most qualified. Did I want the assignment? Yes, but it was a fair decision based on what I saw! So there you go. There are a few of the specific reasons for my opinion.

Unregistered
    Go see Ruby and ask to see some IA files like I did! Ask for some that were done under PC, RS, WS, DW and now PK. You'll see that people are now being disciplined consistently and fairly in line with the policy as that was not always done in the past. Discipline was handed out based on who you were. Go investigate for yourself, like i did! Hasn't everyone got a chance to cross train, if you wanted to? In regards to day job assignments, they have been opened up for everyone to apply and an interview process set up and the selections have been made that way, rather than someone just being picked because the admin likes that person. While I am posting anomously, I'm not making vague, broad accusations about individuals. I've cross trained, I put in for transportation. I didn't get selected but I did go and review the same information that the board had, i.e. personnel files and interview questionnaires so that I could do better the next time and after I read all the information, I can say that I wasn't the most qualified. Did I want the assignment? Yes, but it was a fair decision based on what I saw! So there you go. There are a few of the specific reasons for my opinion.
    What does all of that nonsense have to d9 with a capt seeing a jailbird?

Unregistered

Jail bird

Who's the jail bird?

Unregistered

Really?

Again, more statements without actual facts! She's in a relationship with a woman who works in Law Enforcement...... LOL! Just people with nothing better to do than make s--t up.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast