Why are ride alongs suspended? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mind your own biz. How you think I know he leave the county on duty? Boca ain’t in broward love.

Get a life. You people always get but hurt when someone stops banging you or won’t get a divorce. You are a place holder for entertainment. If you gonna go out there and put his information on blast that probably why he don’t want you. Y’all women are crazy

Unregistered
    Get a life. You people always get but hurt when someone stops banging you or won’t get a divorce. You are a place holder for entertainment. If you gonna go out there and put his information on blast that probably why he don’t want you. Y’all women are crazy
    I disagree. I work with him and he puts his own information on blast when he goes around galavanting carelessly with all these 20 yr olds from detail as if no one would recognize him. It’s sad.

Unregistered
    I disagree. I work with him and he puts his own information on blast when he goes around galavanting carelessly with all these 20 yr olds from detail as if no one would recognize him. It’s sad.
    Hmmm let’s see no man would complain about this.. 5 women on the shift. Could you be the person that did a public records request for officers AVL which probably not because you don’t work with him since you always on light duty.. OR maybe you are the 2000 CCN that inexplicably got a Tahoe right away for being on dive in which case maybe just mind your business rookie

Unregistered
    Hmmm let’s see no man would complain about this.. 5 women on the shift. Could you be the person that did a public records request for officers AVL which probably not because you don’t work with him since you always on light duty.. OR maybe you are the 2000 CCN that inexplicably got a Tahoe right away for being on dive in which case maybe just mind your business rookie
    Or ...... could I be one of the women on shift who does indeed work with him and sees what he does on details? I’m not the one who put his info on blast. I’m just a spectator.....and I see him out and about flaunting these twinkies around as if no one will recognize him when he kinda sticks out in a crowd. Or when he’s 51 to a call for 30 minutes because he’s having dinner with one of them. I don’t care what he does but I care when it affects the people who work with him.

Unregistered
    Is that JC?
    Nah but pretty much the same

Unregistered
    Nah b. He mad coz he got caught. I ain’t butt hurt coz some lyin azz with a small pink dck stop pokin around desperitely tryna make me cum. I’m blowin up his spot so everyone know what a pos he is and so none these others he prey on gets tricked like I did.

Unregistered
    Or ...... could I be one of the women on shift who does indeed work with him and sees what he does on details? I’m not the one who put his info on blast. I’m just a spectator.....and I see him out and about flaunting these twinkies around as if no one will recognize him when he kinda sticks out in a crowd. Or when he’s 51 to a call for 30 minutes because he’s having dinner with one of them. I don’t care what he does but I care when it affects the people who work with him.
    Sounds like another SH. Someone check his keyper records 😂

Unregistered
    Nah b. He mad coz he got caught. I ain’t butt hurt coz some lyin azz with a small pink dck stop pokin around desperitely tryna make me cum. I’m blowin up his spot so everyone know what a pos he is and so none these others he prey on gets tricked like I did.
    Badge bunnies

Unregistered
    Sounds like ur jealous! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Unregistered
    Because ofcs like 1865 can’t keep they d*ck in they pants
    Okay dispatch lol thanks for the info. Sorry you actually believed the same lies every other cop has told you before this one. Learn your lesson and go back to eating at the console.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast