New sex scandal with the chief....say it aint so

Unregistered

New sex scandal with the chief....say it aint so

Heard she is in hot water again. Something to do with sex with a subordinate at the department.

Unregistered

Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard she is in hot water again. Something to do with sex with a subordinate at the department.
    Tell, Tell what happened? Where can we get more info on this?

Unregistered
    Well she has done her part to **** the entire Department......... I didn't think that counted as a "sex scandal"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find this very hard to believe. How anyone could look at that fat, disgusting UGLY TO THE BONE tub of $HlT and ever hope to get at least one extra blood cell pumped into their organ of choice is beyond any scope of reality on this planet. Seriously, she is probably one of - if not THE - ugliest piece of shit to ever walk this planet. Ugly inside and out! She does not have even one possible quality or physical attribute that would make a convict who just did a 20 year bid want to beat his own meat in the same county she is in much less have to look at or touch her. Most fat disgusting ugly chicks have at least something you can work with. Maybe just bag the face. Maybe big huge sloppy jugs that flap in the wind while you're pounding her from behind. Maybe a sexy smile and aptly trained mouth, but no. This pile of freckled bleached Afro crap has nothing to work with.

Sex scandal? I doubt it.

Unregistered

Wow

That's a really mean thing to say.