And slowly the walls crumbled
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

And slowly the walls crumbled

It looks like quite a few people are taking the suggestion of, if you don't like it here then leave. A pathetic excuse for a sheriff with a staff that's dysfunctional and self serving. Now it appears that Morgan thinks that Chip Simmons will be the next best thing and his appointed predecessor. One more arrogant Morgan clone at the top isn't going to fix anything.

Unregistered
    Not sure if you're aware but Chip Simmons is the director at the jail. This could be a sign that Morgan wants to get the jail back after the election. This would suck for jail employees who are treated much better by the county Commissioner's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It looks like quite a few people are taking the suggestion of, if you don't like it here then leave. A pathetic excuse for a sheriff with a staff that's dysfunctional and self serving. Now it appears that Morgan thinks that Chip Simmons will be the next best thing and his appointed predecessor. One more arrogant Morgan clone at the top isn't going to fix anything.
    Everything appears peachy keen from the outside, and for many it looks that way on the inside too, because Morgan spends more time forcing everyone to look good than he does building up the department. Leaders put others first and lift up others, but all he's done is build a platoon of supervisory staff that falls in line with his motto, "Look good, otherwise I'll make it look good on paper and fire you."

There are a few, and I mean a few, good supervisors left, but they all start falling in line. Reminds me of the third reich. I don't blame anyone for leaving the motherland

Unregistered
    I know Simmons is arrogant and has the ability to be just as bad as Haines.

Unregistered
    Whats crazy is they ask people why people are leaving. Look in the mirror-you are the reason. Look around you-they are the reason. Not pay not benefits but staff and how people are treated. That's the reason.

Unregistered
    The pay here has never been that great, but the turnover has never been this high. People will stay if they're treated decent and feel safe, that happened for years, they stayed because they loved the job.

Odd enough that the ones now leading the agency were some of the most vocal about being mistreated or when they perceived a threat from the administration. Now they are the ones setting old scores and seeking revenge for the slights they feel they've suffered, real or imagined.

The damage done to this agency won't be fixed for many years. That, David Morgan is your legacy.

Unregistered
    We know he will win the election and we are stuck with him for 4 more years. We also know EH is on his way out and 2 Commanders are set to retire soon so 2 Colonels will be advancing up. What who I heard going up, things are about to get messy around here and until morale improves, we will continue to lose many more. Pay IS an issue and with that subject continues the lies, deceit and mistrust that has led this agency for the last 15 years, encompassing 2 Sheriff's. Does the ****ing nightmare ever end?

Unregistered
    I got raises under Johnson, Lowman and Mcnesby, much more than I did from Thelbert. Seely didn't do much for us either he could be a prick like Morgan at times.

Unregistered
    Does Morganite know about chips skeletons? Anyone with half a brain can look around our office and see what's going on. On the bright side hood old suck up Andy can cling his capt bars on another arrogant a$$

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Morganite know about chips skeletons? Anyone with half a brain can look around our office and see what's going on. On the bright side hood old suck up Andy can cling his capt bars on another arrogant a$$
    Oh he knows about the skeletons. They have a mutual friend that has filled him in on all of the gory details. Just ask the head angel at the little strip club on Fairfield.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast